Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > American Airlines | AAdvantage
Reload this Page >

LUS: What's the latest with "new" Rows 22-23 on the LUS A321?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LUS: What's the latest with "new" Rows 22-23 on the LUS A321?

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2015, 9:14 am

Programs: AA EXP, Amex Plat
Update on this?

As of May 2015, what is the story with row 22? Are all the planes on the new config? I just went to book a flight and the A321 seat map shows 22B/C. Are there still two different seat maps depending on the configuration?

I'm more concerned with legroom than width. Does 22B/C still have a large amount of legroom?

Last edited by tacostuff; May 26, 2015 at 9:26 am
Old May 26, 2015, 7:27 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by tacostuff
As of May 2015, what is the story with row 22? Are all the planes on the new config? I just went to book a flight and the A321 seat map shows 22B/C. Are there still two different seat maps depending on the configuration?

I'm more concerned with legroom than width. Does 22B/C still have a large amount of legroom?
It does, before I could select exit row seats at booking I ended up in 22B/C quite a bit:

Old Sep 26, 2015, 9:13 pm

Programs: PLAT -- 2.7Million
From 23A or 23F for aisle access can I go forward then out to the aisle with enough space ahead of 22 to not have to ask anybody to get up/out?
Old Oct 1, 2015, 6:22 am

Programs: Marriott Gold, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Best Western Diamond
Originally Posted by AAJetMan
From 23A or 23F for aisle access can I go forward then out to the aisle with enough space ahead of 22 to not have to ask anybody to get up/out?

Yeah, you just walk forward
Old Oct 1, 2015, 5:38 pm

Originally Posted by AAJetMan
that depends on the person sitting in front of you. when I flew LAS-PHL last September on an A321, the guy sitting in the seat in row 22 on the right side (I sat in 23F) had his crap everywhere. being that it was a 10:30pm departure, I didn't want to risk breaking my neck trying to crawl over all of his stuff in the dark...YMMV, of course.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.