Community
Wiki Posts
Search

$400-$600 Envoy upgrade questions.....

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2009, 11:54 am
Original Poster

$400-$600 Envoy upgrade questions.....

I'd appreciate some help here FTers. I did a search for "online" and "upgrade" in the forum and unfortunately nothing too recent was coming up.

1. Can you upgrade online (for the TA portion of the flights)? I've called the surprisingly friendly UsAirways reservation agents and I've been told different things.

2. Can you start the TA upgrade 1d prior to the domestic portion of your flight? (i.e. any benefit to checking in a bit earlier........?) -- also, can this act be possible online?

Thanks I appreciate your help!.
Old Oct 11, 2009, 5:25 pm

Programs: AA EXP (One World Emerald), Hilton Gld, Marriot Slvr
Originally Posted by letflyingbefunagain
I'd appreciate some help here FTers. I did a search for "online" and "upgrade" in the forum and unfortunately nothing too recent was coming up.

1. Can you upgrade online (for the TA portion of the flights)? I've called the surprisingly friendly UsAirways reservation agents and I've been told different things.

2. Can you start the TA upgrade 1d prior to the domestic portion of your flight? (i.e. any benefit to checking in a bit earlier........?) -- also, can this act be possible online?

Thanks I appreciate your help!.
1. Not to the best of my knowledge (...unless the new website has a feature that I don't yet know about.....)
2. Yes. 24 hours prior to the start of the first segment of that leg of your itinerary (PLEASE NOTE: if you are connecting through a code-share, say LH, the US Air rep might say it is not possible; ask for a manager and it sometimes works out ok - I have trouble around 25% of the times if I am connecting in from Asia on LH on to US Air from Europe to USA)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.