Wiki Posts
Search

New benefit

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2007, 9:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL (Medallion), AA, WN, Scareways, HH, MR, SPG
New benefit

I was just looking at my mileage postings for this year and noticed that during the shares conversion, while I was traveling on an award ticket, I got EQM miles and segments for 2 flights. I wonder if I should call and request the bonus miles that were not included......
Old Apr 7, 2007, 11:23 am

Programs: DL Silver, UA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Silver, IHG Plat, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by Travels2mch
I was just looking at my mileage postings for this year and noticed that during the shares conversion, while I was traveling on an award ticket, I got EQM miles and segments for 2 flights. I wonder if I should call and request the bonus miles that were not included......
Don't spoil it! Just enjoy what you have received!
Old Apr 7, 2007, 9:42 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Exec Platinum, SPG Platinum / Ambassador / Lifetime Gold, Avis FIRST
My turkey day travel this past year was award travel and got me miles + preferred bonus.

If you look on a lot of forums, this happens occasionally on most airlines.

Most of the time, flights get delayed, and you get rebooked, and the TA/GA just put you in a regular fare class. Although my trip was traveled as planned with no re-booking.

Keep your mouth shut and be appreciative.
Old Apr 8, 2007, 7:01 am

Programs: Priceline Blood Diamond Elite. Peon on DL, AA, UA, US, and WN.
I just came back from an award trip and did a go Envoy u/g. On the only segment I did the u/g, my gf and I received miles, the segment, and preferred bonus. I guess my $1000 counted for something.
Old Apr 8, 2007, 7:39 am

Programs: AA EXP ; Cunard Plat
Originally Posted by photog72
... and preferred bonus...
Oh my . More important, I think, is whether your gf was happy with the upgrade?

Not to get too OT, but I'm frugal by nature, and sometimes wonder if $500 would be better spent getting a night at a nice hotel and meals at destination to recover from the Economy ride over
Old Apr 8, 2007, 7:48 am

Programs: Priceline Blood Diamond Elite. Peon on DL, AA, UA, US, and WN.
She was happy w/ the u/g as it was a surprise. However, she thought the $1K could have been better spent on other things. It definitely is not worth the extra $500 to u/g (we were placed into 1A and 1B as well without the extra $300 there for some odd reason! ^). I knew it was going to be a one time thing for me. I originally tried to get business class for us using miles, but none were available at time of booking, unless I wanted to change dates. I couldn't do that. In any case, those miles were a nice little surprise. Too bad it wasn't on the whole itin.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.