Wiki Posts
Search

New seatmap CRJ700?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2015, 12:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, UA Gold,Marriott PP,Hilton Diamond, National EX, Hertz PC
New seatmap CRJ700?

I have a flight booked next week on a crj700 and the seat selection map does not match anything else I can find on Seatguru or even AA and USair website. Are they adding MCE to these planes and changing the row numbers. It now begins at row 8 for coach and exit row is 16?
Old Aug 20, 2015, 3:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA:EXP/1MM. Accor/Radisson:Silver; HH:Gold; ICH:Plt Amb.
Originally Posted by jm62
I have a flight booked next week on a crj700 and the seat selection map does not match anything else I can find on Seatguru or even AA and USair website. Are they adding MCE to these planes and changing the row numbers. It now begins at row 8 for coach and exit row is 16?
How many seats are on the airplane? Or better yet, who is the carrier operating it?
Old Aug 20, 2015, 3:50 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, AA Executive Platinum, National Executive Elite, Avis First
I've noticed some of the US Air CR7s have coach rows beginning at 8. There are no rows 4-7. I emailed Seatguru about this back in June but never heard back.

Old Aug 20, 2015, 10:39 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
SeatGuru is owned by TripAdvisor now. I'm not sure they had a clear idea of what to do with SeatGuru, and I'm convinced they still have no idea. (Maybe they should offer it to Google, what with Google having Google Flights and ITA Matrix - I smell something breeding.)
Old Aug 21, 2015, 11:41 am

Programs: AA EXP: : SPG Plat; HH Gold
Not sure the reasoning but this matches the actual layout on a recent flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.