Wiki Posts
Search

Gold Preferred Status

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2007, 2:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 2P, IHG Royal Ambassador
Gold Preferred Status

My first post to this board- I rec'd a Gold Preferred Status card in the mail today, valid through next Feb. I had Premier status on UA, and will get status again after Fast Track promo miles to OZ/ NZ in April- but I haven't flown USAir in years. Any idea what caused this?
Old Mar 2, 2007, 3:08 pm

Programs: US GP, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by gregdane
My first post to this board- I rec'd a Gold Preferred Status card in the mail today, valid through next Feb. I had Premier status on UA, and will get status again after Fast Track promo miles to OZ/ NZ in April- but I haven't flown USAir in years. Any idea what caused this?
You've posted this in the OLD (pre-merger) US forum -- so may not get many replies. You'd want to post at:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=612

A lot of people with no status or sliver status were bumped up a level without explanation this year. You can follow the thread at:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=657034
Old Mar 2, 2007, 3:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 2P, IHG Royal Ambassador
Thanks for letting me know- I was confused when I looked at the different options. Mod can close this thread now, if you wold please. Thanks!
Old Mar 3, 2007, 1:45 am

Location: Commuting around the mid-atlantic and rust-belt on any number of RJs
Programs: TSA Random Selectee Platinum, * Gold, SPG/HH/MR mid-tier, and a tiny bag of pretzels.
Closed, per the OP's request.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.