Community
Wiki Posts
Search

US Airways $2 fare in Mileage Run forum

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2005, 9:38 pm

Smile

Originally Posted by JAXPax
Haha no, maybe I will next week if I can find an area that is free enough from bird crap. There were some names scratched into the plank benches that are over by the fence.
I would suggest that everyone scratch their flyertalk name in the table but we don't have anything sharp any more.
Old Apr 20, 2005, 6:44 am

Location: PPSP. Yeah, I'm the bartender at that fancy 5-Star that forgot you said no salt on your freakin' frozen margarita. Listen up people! NO FROZEN DRINKS!
Originally Posted by JAXPax
GREAT pics! Thanks. I knew the airport was small but this info will change how I travel in/out of there!

We should all bring a little something for the US crew there! (Like a coffee mug from your hometown and then your visiting town on the return.)
Old Apr 20, 2005, 7:02 am

Programs: Whatever AMEX Plat comes with... I buy on price.. Spirit Big Front Seat, want First/buy First
Originally Posted by GoodKarmaGuy
GREAT pics! Thanks. I knew the airport was small but this info will change how I travel in/out of there!

We should all bring a little something for the US crew there! (Like a coffee mug from your hometown and then your visiting town on the return.)

We need a sign-in log or something there in Watertown.
I'm going through next on the April 27th.... not sure if there's anybody else going through between now and then. I'd be more than happy to start something up and make arrangements in Watertown.
Old Apr 20, 2005, 7:21 pm

Programs: IHG Plat, HH D, UA GS, Perm BonVoyed

Last edited by RoyalFlush; Mar 31, 2009 at 2:50 pm
Old Apr 20, 2005, 9:49 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Exec Platinum, SPG Platinum / Ambassador / Lifetime Gold, Avis FIRST
Originally Posted by RoyalFlush
That picnic table is fast becoming folklore famous!
I got a lot done on that little picnic table.
Old Oct 17, 2005, 9:28 pm

Programs: EX DL DM. Free Agent Flier. Virtuoso TA & Every single hotel affiliation out there.
Originally Posted by DeacDiggler
So the lesson here is that I need to sign up for travelocity dream fares? Good to know.

What is the travelocity dream fare?
How do I sign up for it??
Old Oct 17, 2005, 10:18 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, Marriott Silver, Starwood Platinum
You're a couple of months late!
Old Oct 17, 2005, 10:26 pm

Originally Posted by sarahlee
What is the travelocity dream fare?
How do I sign up for it??
I think what the poster was referring to was DreamMaps. This nifty little feature will show you all destinations out of any given airport that currently has a published fare under XXX amount. So if you were looking at LAX, and selected $100 as your amount, during the time of the fare error it would have shown LEB and ART on the map. Unfortunately, this is not something that is automatically emailed to you - you just have to go on and play around with it periodically. It's a great way to get ideas for any mileage run.

http://dps1.travelocity.com/dreamMap...ce=TRAVELOCITY

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.