Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "Arrival/Departure Lounge Options at EZE" Thread [Merged]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated "Arrival/Departure Lounge Options at EZE" Thread [Merged]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2010, 12:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
Originally Posted by koroleon

* No more departure tax
Not corrrect.

There for CERTAIN is a departure tax of around $US40 for any It'l flight but it is buried in the ticket price for most large carriers like UA.

A couple of bored looking staff check all boarding passes when you go upstairs to departures to check it has been paid in some way. That is their sole job.

So, they get you on the way out and now get most of us on the way in fpr $100 or so.
Old Jan 30, 2013, 10:49 am

The EZE UC lounge will close in February in favor or the new Star Alliance lounge.
Old Jan 30, 2013, 4:50 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Very Good News!

Originally Posted by ual744777sta
The EZE UC lounge will close in February in favor or the new Star Alliance lounge.

Thanks for the tip, I will try that out next trip. Looks nice.. and open 24/7 per the link..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.