Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Experiences with United's 'Celebrate' In-Flight Gift Service?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2016, 11:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat, AA Plat Pro, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Plat

Has anyone made use of this service, linked here, since it was first introduced a little while ago? I was thinking of having some Toblerone delivered as a
"gag gift" for some relatives traveling in Global First on their way to Switzerland ("Compare the logo to the real thing," etc).

Any reports on if the gifts come wrapped/presented as advertised?
Old Aug 29, 2016, 12:46 am

Originally Posted by blahmeh14
Has anyone made use of this service, linked here, since it was first introduced a little while ago? I was thinking of having some Toblerone delivered as a
"gag gift" for some relatives traveling in Global First on their way to Switzerland ("Compare the logo to the real thing," etc).

Any reports on if the gifts come wrapped/presented as advertised?
Mine came in a bag sans the inaugural tiny in this picture:

https://instagram.com/p/BJrtuKNjMzL/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.