Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Global Services 2015 Notifications (ONLY)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 12, 2014, 4:32 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
This thread is for those that have received (affirmative) notification one way or the other. So far appears to be only renewals and no new qualifiers.
For checking 2015 elite status and membership kit shipment status, see mystatus.united.con
For those that have not received affirmative notification of 2015 GS notification, please use GS 2015 -- No Word Yet / Still waiting / Why? for questions about how and when further selections will be made and posting of stats for feedback.

For general discussion of GS benefits and what is need for qualification, please use Consolidated Global Services Thread - Qualifications, Benefits and Q & A [2015]

This multi-thread approach is because a few members have asked for this separation to see if some trends / criteria for section can be determined.
Print Wikipost

Global Services 2015 Notifications (ONLY)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2014, 12:40 pm

Programs: United Airlines
it's 5 years now...

This is the message I got on my MP account today:

Your MileagePlus membership at a glance

Congratulations, you are invited to Global ServicesSM for 2015. You can learn all about your exclusive benefits at our new Global ServicesSM site.

PQD YTD $112K -

Still got CLE/LGA/CLE, CLE/IAH/CLE, and CLE/ORD/FRA/ORD/CLE flights starting on December 16, finishing January 5, 2015.

Good luck to the rest of you on this great thread

Happy and Blessed Holidays to you and yours!
Old Dec 11, 2014, 2:48 pm

mystatus shows 2015 invite

did not know about mystatus.united.com.. While I have not received any emails, mystatus.united.com does show 2015 GS invite.

Last edited by jjmz; Dec 11, 2014 at 3:30 pm
Old Dec 11, 2014, 3:36 pm

Programs: UA GS, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by Ari
http://mystatus.united.com seems to be on the move.
Thx for the link. No email received, but when I log into the above link it confirms that my GS renewed into 2015.
Old Dec 11, 2014, 3:37 pm

Programs: UA 4.3MM LT-GS; AA1MM; Amtrak SE; MAR LT TITAN; PC Plat; HIL DIA; HYA GLOB
Originally Posted by CharlieIAH
Thx for the link. No email received, but when I log into the above link it confirms that my GS renewed into 2015.
Same here!
Old Dec 11, 2014, 3:40 pm

Programs: United 1K (GS Refugee), Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Avis Chairman's Club
GS for 2015

Yup! Confirmed for 2015 as well, thanks for the link
Old Dec 11, 2014, 4:04 pm

Programs: UA GS
Also confirmed ...

Confirmed as a GS renewal on the site. Wife's account (she was also GS last year, but has traveled much less this year) says to check back in January ...
Old Dec 11, 2014, 6:25 pm

Programs: United
Originally Posted by MIGU
So just to make sure so far only renewals right? No first timers GS invitations?
Seems to be.
Old Dec 11, 2014, 7:06 pm

Programs: UA LT 1K 3MM (former 12 yr GS), Bonvoy Amb/LT Plat
Different question -

Has any current GS gotten a 'you're gone' or 'soft landing' today? Or only the 'check back after Jan 12' note?

I was renewed GS today, but my wife, whose flying was down some this year, got the 'check back' notice.

I told her not to hold her breath (not well received)
Old Dec 11, 2014, 8:44 pm

Programs: UA GS
Originally Posted by BAB123
Confirmed as a GS renewal on the site. Wife's account (she was also GS last year, but has traveled much less this year) says to check back in January ...
For reference, my YTD spend is $60k while hers is $29k. Both qualified for GS last year at around $45k in spend each. Both based out of EWR. My CPM is .54. Not sure what hers is (haven't kept as specific notes).

My assumption remains that the hurdle is somewhere between $40k - $45k ...
Old Dec 11, 2014, 9:35 pm

Programs: UA GS, SPG Plat
I'm renewed

So far....
PQM ~254K
PQS 162
PQD > $90K
Old Dec 12, 2014, 3:20 am

Programs: UA Global Services 3.2 MM, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite, AA Exec Plat
Slightly off topic, but which city is shown in the background once your staus loads on mystatus.united.com?
Old Dec 12, 2014, 3:43 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, SQ PPS, CX Silver, Accor Platinum, Marriott Gold, SPG Silver
Originally Posted by tcdtcd
Different question -

Has any current GS gotten a 'you're gone' or 'soft landing' today? Or only the 'check back after Jan 12' note?

I was renewed GS today, but my wife, whose flying was down some this year, got the 'check back' notice.

I told her not to hold her breath (not well received)
Since you're a million mile flier, presumably you can status match her?
Old Dec 12, 2014, 6:30 am

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Originally Posted by st530
Slightly off topic, but which city is shown in the background once your staus loads on mystatus.united.com?
Maybe Denver (?) since mountains in background...not a city I recognize at all.
Old Dec 12, 2014, 7:22 am

Programs: UA GS 1.6MM, JPMorgan Reserve, Bonvoy Titanium & LTP
Confirmed

checked the mystatus page and am confirmed for 2015.

270K PQM 190K BIZ 85K PQD

Last edited by hawata; Dec 12, 2014 at 7:35 am
Old Dec 12, 2014, 8:35 am

Programs: UA GS 2.2MM / UC / AS Gold 75K / Bonvoy Plat / Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by st530
I've been trying to work that out as well. It looks to me a bit like a morphed / enhanced image of Hamburg spliced with an italian city ... based merely on the architecture.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.