Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Buying postage stamps in IAH

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2014, 2:43 pm

Was just googling stamps at IAH and thought I would bump this thread with the answer since it is the #2 google result.

As of July 2013, mailboxes are available at the Marriott hotel and Terminal A inside the check in area by the door (built into wall I believe).

Stamps are available for purchase at the Marriott Hotel front desk (outside security of course, connected via train) and at the Terminal E Currency exchange (I believe the one outside of security in the international arrivals area, but there is another currency exchange inside of term E in front of the Presidents Club).
Old Dec 17, 2014, 5:56 pm

Programs: BA blue, LH Senator, KQ (FB) gold
I have often asked staff at lounges to mail things - they have almost always accepted what I had to mail. However, timeliness is not something to be expected. So, if you really need it to go in a timely manner, put it in a mailbox, don't just leave it in a lounge where it may be forgotten for a day...or a week.
Old Dec 18, 2014, 10:06 am

Confirmed yesterday that there is a mail box in terminal A check-in next to the Chase ATM. It's next to the entry door/starbucks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.