Old Feb 1, 2018, 9:06 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: krazykanuck
Terminal A, North Concourse, across from Gate A9
Term B South Mezzanine, above the United Express ticket counter
C-North, near Gate C1
C-South, near Gate C33
Term E, between Gates E11 and E12 -- Lower level
The Polaris Lounge on the upper levels is presently closed but may reopen 2021Q4

Discussion of the United Clubs at ORD {Archive}

Print Wikipost

Discussion of the United Clubs at IAH

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2023, 6:25 am

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Originally Posted by bkramt1
Not sure if this is correct. What I noticed the last time I was in E Club, was that they moved around the food stations. The station on the long side wall (the right side as you come up the escalator) was where hot breakfast food used to be, and they moved it upfront to the smaller serving station adjacent to the left of the help desk (again as you come up the escalator). I think they did this for the lunch selections, too.
Agreed, definitely hot breakfast items at E on several recent visits.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Oct 18, 2023, 7:15 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Lufthansa: Senator || IHG: Diamond Royal Ambassador Inner Circle || Plutonium Status
Excellent ! That is progress.
Old Oct 18, 2023, 7:26 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: 1K 1MM; Bonvoy Ambassador; Nat'l EE; Hertz PC; Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by ASA_1
Any word on if/when the C33 and E lounges will get renovated?
Was wondering the same thing. What they really need to do is do a brand new build like at ORD and make it huge. They can't afford to close any of the IAH lounges given their crowded nature. We don't need another DEN or EWR situation for 2 years. I really wish they would actually build-out the purpose-built space in the new-ish B gates that supposedly was designated for a club to replace the ancient B club as well. I was always told this build-out was cut during Smisek days due to costs.
itripreport likes this.
Old Oct 19, 2023, 10:27 am

Programs: UA 1K, DL GOLD, IHG LIFE PLAT, BONVOY'ED GOLD
Originally Posted by nevansm
Was wondering the same thing. What they really need to do is do a brand new build like at ORD and make it huge. They can't afford to close any of the IAH lounges given their crowded nature. We don't need another DEN or EWR situation for 2 years. I really wish they would actually build-out the purpose-built space in the new-ish B gates that supposedly was designated for a club to replace the ancient B club as well. I was always told this build-out was cut during Smisek days due to costs.
I wouldn't mind having C South or E close down only if it means a massive expansion of either of those lounges. In the meantime I do wish UA could consider adding a ClubFly somewhere by the TSA checkpoints between the North and South side of the terminals, or in the new gates.

At least for me, a vast majority of my IAH layovers are under 1 hour, and I usually only use the lounge for a quick coffee
Old Oct 24, 2023, 4:22 pm

Hi Guys,

Haven't been to IAH in a while.

Meeting a coworker tomorrow on layover. What's the best option for UC? Any recent changes in last 6 months or so? Also have Priority Pass, but I don't remember those being that good. Only myself (no guests) have Amex Plat.

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.