priority pass

Subscribe
sorry if this is a bit off toppic.
I have priority pass which now has access (among other lounges) to most ambassador clubs. Do you think priority pass will give me access to the admiral club now? http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/biggrin.gif
I don't have a definite answer, but based on other threads and hearsay I suspect you're out of luck.

Reason: prior to total integration, AA and TWA are separate airlines operating under a variety of agreements. One of them gives members of each airline's lounge program access to the other's lounges. It does NOT give anyone who has access to one lounge for any other reason access to the other. It's specifically, and only, members of the other airline's lounge program. This may seem like a nit-picking distinction, but they hire lawyers to write these things.

This has been an issue, for example, with elite members of oneWorld airlines wanting access to TWA lounges on the day of their flight just as they would have to AA lounges. They don't get in.

I'm sure there have been instances of people getting in under these and similar circumstances, and I wish you luck, but I wouldn't count on it.
thanx.
i hope that priority pass will join up with another airline, since there won't be too many North American lounges without TWA