Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > Trip Reports
Reload this Page >

A literary account of a restless half-day, incl. DCA-LGA (DL) and JFK-BOS (DL)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A literary account of a restless half-day, incl. DCA-LGA (DL) and JFK-BOS (DL)

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2010, 7:36 am
Original Poster

Location: Palo Alto. Previously, below the approaches to Rwy 19 @ DCA or 28 @ ORD
Programs: UA 1K 0.8MM, AA EXP
Arrow A literary account of a restless half-day, incl. DCA-LGA (DL) and JFK-BOS (DL)

Folks,

If interested in checking out a recent attempt at a literary trip report -- a trip report in the true sense of the phrase, i.e. not solely a flying report -- here's a link to the post on my blog:

http://ad-astra-hoya.blogspot.com/20...ount-if-i.html

And I would appreciate any comments here on FT, should anyone feel so inclined!

Finally, here are links to my (limited) prior attempts at trip reports on this fine forum:

WAW-ORD, LO C, March 2007

IAD-EWR-ORD, UA Y, March 2005

Happy reading,
ua_to_ord
Old May 26, 2010, 8:41 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Thank you for posting this, I really liked your writing style, how much you managed to do in New York and the pictures. I only wish you had posted about Boston and BOS-DCA as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.