Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OTA Hotel Coverage

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2016, 1:32 pm
Original Poster

OTA Hotel Coverage

I typically use hotels.com to compare and book hotels, but it seems to miss some nice hotels and deals from time to time. I was wondering what people use to get the best coverage. Alltherooms.com purports to have the most coverage. Also, it seems like mrandmrssmith.com and i-escape.com might be able to fill in the boutique hotels which hotels.com misses. Anyway, just wondering what the best strategy for getting as much coverage as possible while not wasting a ton of time.
Old Sep 23, 2016, 3:33 am

In my experience booking.com has the best coverage by far (although they are often overpriced). You can also try meta-search engines like hotelscombined.com or trivago.com
Old Sep 23, 2016, 10:54 pm

Expedia.com has the largest hotel inventory worldwide. Depending on your destination there are European or Asian hotel OTAs that have more inventory in their region.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.