BookWithMatrix.com: a tool to easily book with ITA Matrix

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BookWithMatrix.com: a tool to easily book with ITA Matrix

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2017, 8:33 am

Programs: AC Altitude E35K
Do you accept USD credit cards from other countries? And what company is shown when billed?
Old Jan 16, 2017, 12:18 am
Original Poster

Unfortunately, right now we only accept credit cards with US billing addresses. On booking with us, the fare will show as being directly from the airline, while our service fee should show "Travel Planners Intl". As a result, it should count as "travel" expense for those of us with credit cards that give 2x points on travel.
Old Jan 17, 2017, 3:17 pm

Programs: FB Blue, BA EC Blue, HH, Etihad Silver
Is bookwithmatrix.com down?
Old Jan 17, 2017, 3:50 pm

Programs: DL DM, UA, AA EXP, AS MVP75K GOLD, HHonors Diamond, BW Diamond, SPG Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by regtur
Is bookwithmatrix.com down?
It was earlier, but is back up now...
Old Feb 1, 2017, 8:05 am

and off again?
Old Feb 1, 2017, 8:28 am

Originally Posted by kacheng
and off again?
agreed with kacheng......down again....grrrr.... trying to price a flight from IAD to BCN early may.
Old Feb 2, 2017, 3:48 am

Programs: AA (Plt Pro; 1.5 MM)
Do you have an exclusive agreement with Priceline? That's the only site I am ever led to.
Old Feb 18, 2017, 2:01 am

Location: KUL (MY), ICN (KR), ZRH (CH) or OTP (RO) - or somewhere in between
Programs: OZ, JL
Originally Posted by mihaid
Has anyone here actually booked a ticket with the travel agency featured by bookwithmatrix.com? I would like to give them a try and was wondering if there are others who have already booked with them.
Just a quick note to report my first booking with bookwithmatrix.com (through their travel agency, not through PL).
The process was quick, smooth, with no issues. This really is a fantastic tool and it will be my goto booking site from now on.
Old Feb 18, 2017, 6:52 pm
Original Poster

By the way, we've run into a bit of a snag with our travel agency integration, but hopefully should have it worked out some time next week. As a result, in the meantime, you'll only see Priceline and the airline integrations.

We'll update you when everything gets fixed!
Old Feb 20, 2017, 2:05 pm

Originally Posted by phsource
By the way, we've run into a bit of a snag with our travel agency integration, but hopefully should have it worked out some time next week. As a result, in the meantime, you'll only see Priceline and the airline integrations.

We'll update you when everything gets fixed!
I see the Book with BookWithMatrix button, but when I try to book it, it just hangs on the "Loading: do not close this window or navigate" spinning button.

Should it work now or should I hold off a bit longer? Also sent you an email with my matrix itinerary copy-paste.
Old Feb 22, 2017, 9:24 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Asia Miles
On lap infant

I'm trying to book an itinerary with stopovers entirely on CX metal. ITA matrix shows a price cheaper than any other sites. I loaded the matrix onto bookwithmatrix and successfully get forwarded to Priceline.

Now, Priceline doesn't seem to support on lap infant tickets. What can I do in this case?
Old Feb 22, 2017, 11:41 pm

Programs: Once upon a time...
Originally Posted by nnanlno
I'm trying to book an itinerary with stopovers entirely on CX metal. ITA matrix shows a price cheaper than any other sites. I loaded the matrix onto bookwithmatrix and successfully get forwarded to Priceline.

Now, Priceline doesn't seem to support on lap infant tickets. What can I do in this case?
Install the browser plugin.
Old Feb 23, 2017, 11:24 am

Originally Posted by veeRob
Install the browser plugin.
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/travel-tools/1623427-ita-matrix-powertools-userscript-orbitz-dl-ua-aa-ba-cz-ib-la-lh-lx-tk.html

Sorry for being a noob. Are you referring to this ?

A lot of the links that generated from the script (Expedia, cheapoair, delta, etc.) loses the infant on lap. Some just became the default 1 adult, some includes the baby as an adult...

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by nnanlno; Feb 23, 2017 at 11:55 am
Old Feb 25, 2017, 5:32 am

Programs: Once upon a time...
Originally Posted by nnanlno
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/travel-tools/1623427-ita-matrix-powertools-userscript-orbitz-dl-ua-aa-ba-cz-ib-la-lh-lx-tk.html

Sorry for being a noob. Are you referring to this ?

A lot of the links that generated from the script (Expedia, cheapoair, delta, etc.) loses the infant on lap. Some just became the default 1 adult, some includes the baby as an adult...

Thanks in advance.
Yup, that's what I was referring to. If that didn't work, throw away the lap infant?
Old Feb 25, 2017, 12:01 pm

Originally Posted by veeRob
Yup, that's what I was referring to. If that didn't work, throw away the lap infant?
would love to, but i think the wife would murder me. lol. thanks anyway!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.