Need 2 laptop backpack

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need 2 laptop backpack

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2016, 3:19 am

Programs: Aeroplan, AAdvantage
The Kata Bug 205 PL can carry a 19.5" monitor in the outer pocket and a 17" in the inside laptop pocket. Crazy mofo.
Old Feb 7, 2016, 10:08 am

Programs: UA1K/RCC, Avis CHM, NWA Plat, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by chx1975
The Kata Bug 205 PL can carry a 19.5" monitor in the outer pocket and a 17" in the inside laptop pocket. Crazy mofo.
Manfrotto bought Kata recently.
In any case, I have Kata bag and always loved it. The yellow interior makes it very easy to find stuff.
Old Feb 7, 2016, 11:06 am

Programs: Aeroplan, AAdvantage
Originally Posted by dimramon
Manfrotto bought Kata recently.
In any case, I have Kata bag and always loved it. The yellow interior makes it very easy to find stuff.
It's more complicated than that: Vitec owns Manfrotto since 1989, Kata since 2005 and they absorbed Kata into Manfrotto in 2014. This strategy was hinted at the 2012 investors package

To maintain our leadership in the professional and keen amateurs segments with our range of Manfrotto and Gitzo camera supports, Kata bags and Lastolite lighting controls.[...] To grow the Manfrotto brand by leveraging its strength into adjacent products (such as bags
nonetheless, the Kata Bug 205 PL is not manufactured any more but every time I look at
Kata Bug-205 PL Backpack: Amazon.de: Kamera Kata Bug-205 PL Backpack: Amazon.de: Kamera
there's two in stock. Even though I bought one and yes, amazon.de ships to Canada (and the USA).
Old Jul 30, 2020, 7:19 am

I someone looking for laptop backpack u can look compare here: https://www.bestadvisor.com/best-laptop-backpacks
There writes about the pros and cons of popular models. I hope it'll be useful for someone.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.