Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Strollers on Air France

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2017, 4:51 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, Le Club Accor Gold
There are a couple of strollers now that are hand luggage approved so you can take them on the plane
Old May 23, 2017, 11:19 am

Originally Posted by fredandgingermad
There are a couple of strollers now that are hand luggage approved so you can take them on the plane
Can confirm. We had no problems with ours being allowed.
Old May 23, 2017, 12:37 pm

Can you please let me know the stroller which was allowed ? Do I have to get a hand baggage tag ?
Old May 23, 2017, 9:25 pm

Originally Posted by tdad
Can you please let me know the stroller which was allowed ? Do I have to get a hand baggage tag ?
I'll have to ask my wife, I don't know the brand/model names for our strollers.

But a quick Google search showed me the Babyzen Yoyo is allowed.
Old Jul 13, 2018, 12:58 pm

Programs: https://thebabyside.com/
Hi,
I agree with you, you right I also hear about Air France. But when I hear about that lost thing there I buy smart stroller to my baby and fly without any tension and easily and thanks God when I travel I don't face any problem and reach my place safely with all my things.
Old Aug 14, 2018, 2:56 pm

Programs: UA GS, Marriott Titanium
Babyzen Yoyo. They even have a special Air France edition print. You should be good to go on Air France! We've take ours to London, Paris, Hong Kong, Maldives, etc. Not a single issue.
Old Aug 16, 2018, 1:28 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by tdad
Anyone had success in getting the stroller at the gate during transit at cdg?
Yes, but it varies by airline and the station at which a passenger headed to CDG attempts to gate-check the stroller for gate-delivery at CDG.

My general advice is that US airlines are better at this than their European counterparts.
Old Nov 30, 2018, 2:50 pm

Originally Posted by eduboys
Sorry to re-open an older thread, but I felt it relevant. My wife and I will be flying Air France and have a stroller larger than the dimensions given on the baggage website. We were wondering if we will be allowed to bring the stroller to the gate and gate check it, if somehow we will get blocked when going through security.

Anyone have any experiences? We will be traveling with a Bugaboo Bee.
hi how did u go on we travel to paris soon and I was planning on packing our bugaboo donkey in the travel bag but now unsure...
Old Dec 2, 2018, 1:07 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by Katie Rapson
hi how did u go on we travel to paris soon and I was planning on packing our bugaboo donkey in the travel bag but now unsure...
Even if you gate-check the stroller when flying with Air France, it’s not certain that the airline’s ground service will deliver the stroller at the gate on arrival in Paris. If you want the most reliable gate-check-for-gate-delivery stroller experience, my suggestion is to use US or Asian airlines to fly to Paris when possible.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 3:06 am
yno

Programs: FB, Accor, Marriot
My experience with Air france is that they tend to deliver the stroller with the luggage (contrary to what klm does in AMS).
So what we ended up doing is buy a babyzen yoyo+ stroller, which fits in the overhead luggage bins. Air France knows about that stroller and never refused that we take in on board, both short haul and long haul flights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.