Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Never got charged....

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2014, 4:12 pm
1P
Original Poster

Location: LAX and LHR. UA lifetime Gold 1.9MM 1K , DL Gold Medallion, HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold, Avis President's Club
Never got charged....

Rented a car from Thrifty at a good rate from an upper Midwest airport. The car had license plates from another state in the eastern part of the country — don't know if that is relevant.

Due to a change in flights, I returned the car several hours earlier than predicted, around 4:30am, well before the office was open. I left the car locked, and deposited the keys in the key-box.

Since then, no charge to my credit card. I emailed the company asking them to send me a bill or receipt. Nothing.

The rental was 6 months ago. Can I now assume that this is never going to come to light? I told my company that I couldn't claim reimbursement on the rental as I had never been billed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.