Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Thailand
Reload this Page >

Thailand Sales, Promotions, Deals? Please Post Here!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Thailand Sales, Promotions, Deals? Please Post Here!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2014, 5:19 pm

Programs: I travel for fun these days.
Thank you for sharing this deal. (Sometimes when I'm reading my old posts, the courtesy I'm trying to convey doesn't really come through.)
Old Nov 6, 2014, 8:28 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeWyndham Contributor Badge

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
Originally Posted by whackyjacky
It should be a 10B or $1 base what are your dates ? ps: Didn't you see the huge 10B BKK-REP ad on their front page ? I just checked different dates (other than my own & I'm flying in reverse), lotsa availability at 5B (why not 10 - who knows). The 5B days are all over the place depending on which week you fly. 3880 RT all in. If you HAVE to fly on dates that aren't discounted, you might wanna look at Air Asia and Bangkok Air instead.
It comes up to around $120 all in ... although a good deal, it is not $35, Khun WJ

Thanks you!
Old Nov 7, 2014, 12:31 am

Here's my post: K6, BKK-REP $120 (ai) RT Until Xmas
Cambodia Angkor Air, fly M-W. The rest of the week + $35 (ew). Works in reverse as well. LINK: http://www.cambodiaangkorair.com/en/ Maybe I need to work on my communication skills Kal, but it's pretty obvious to me that the lowest price is $120 RT. If it was $70 RT don't you think THAT would be in the title ? The + $35 the rest of the week means it's $35 more on those days. Did you guys miss the + sign ? ps: I get it now. I should've written PLUS or ADD. You're taking it as AND. I never think of it as and. To me & is and. My mistake, but you guys still should've gone with the title.
Old Nov 7, 2014, 9:04 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
Here's my post: K6, BKK-REP $120 (ai) RT Until Xmas
Cambodia Angkor Air, fly M-W. The rest of the week + $35 (ew). Works in reverse as well. LINK: http://www.cambodiaangkorair.com/en/ Maybe I need to work on my communication skills Kal, but it's pretty obvious to me that the lowest price is $120 RT. If it was $70 RT don't you think THAT would be in the title ? The + $35 the rest of the week means it's $35 more on those days. Did you guys miss the + sign ? ps: I get it now. I should've written PLUS or ADD. You're taking it as AND. I never think of it as and. To me & is and. My mistake, but you guys still should've gone with the title.
Thanks for posting the offer. To address what you mentioned above, I (and I suspect there are others) often miss "titles" that members attach to individual posts....I tend to look at the content of the post in context with the title of the overall thread. My error, to be sure.

So if I see "5 thb each way" in a post, I'm not thinking it's nearly 4,000 thb round trip because of tax. That's the Ryan Air/Air Asia method of advertising prices that I absolutely abhor, refuse to purchase, and/or even acknowledge as legitimate pricing schemes.
Old Nov 7, 2014, 7:12 pm

Originally Posted by Diplomatico
Thanks for posting the offer. To address what you mentioned above, I (and I suspect there are others) often miss "titles" that members attach to individual posts....I tend to look at the content of the post in context with the title of the overall thread. My error, to be sure.

So if I see "5 thb each way" in a post, I'm not thinking it's nearly 4,000 thb round trip because of tax. That's the Ryan Air/Air Asia method of advertising prices that I absolutely abhor, refuse to purchase, and/or even acknowledge as legitimate pricing schemes.
Yeah, it's a bullsh*t business model, but it seems that everyone in SEA does it. Airport taxes are about $50 RT and the rest is 'Fuel Surcharges'. PG & TG do it too. TG just calls it "Surcharges".
Old Nov 10, 2014, 10:55 pm

Crazy sale on Air Asia right now in and out of DMK, for those who can plan ahead - way ahead that is. 10/06/15 - 17/01/16. I just paid $75 RT PNH-DMK. For that price I'm more than willing to put up w/all their bullsh*t. LINK: http://www.airasia.com/kh/en/home.page?cid=1

Last edited by whackyjacky; Nov 10, 2014 at 11:01 pm
Old Nov 12, 2014, 3:59 am

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
Crazy sale on Air Asia right now in and out of DMK, for those who can plan ahead - way ahead that is. 10/06/15 - 17/01/16. I just paid $75 RT PNH-DMK. For that price I'm more than willing to put up w/all their bullsh*t. LINK: http://www.airasia.com/kh/en/home.page?cid=1
That is a very good price...that route is normally $200-$300 a/i, as I'm sure you know. The lead time is a killer though, lol.
Old Nov 12, 2014, 10:18 pm

This isn't a Thailand Only deal, but it can work quite nicely there. Orbitz & Visa Checkout have teamed up and you'll get a $100 hotel coupon if you book a RT flight after registering w/Visa Checkout. Cheap inter-Thailand flights on PG & TG work. LINK: http://www.frugaltravelguy.com/2014/...off-hotel.html
Old Nov 18, 2014, 9:10 pm

There's a nice Nok sale on now. I just booked DMK-KVB, RT for <1800B (ai). DMK-CNX, RT was 2400B. Good deals everywhere. Must book Nov 19-24, book at least 10 days in advance, & travel before March 15. LINK: http://www.nokair.com/nokconnext/aspx/index.aspx
Old Nov 19, 2014, 8:24 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeWyndham Contributor Badge

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
As posted by Loyalty Lobby blog, Bangkok Airways FlyerBonus 70% Off Award Discount For Travel April 20 – May 31, 2015 (Book December 1 – 20, 2014):

http://loyaltylobby.com/2014/11/18/b...ber-1-20-2014/
Old Jan 5, 2015, 9:50 pm

JW Marriott gym membership (off peak) 1700B/month - Groupon. It's a pretty good gym and an excellent pool. Seems like a deal to me. LINK: http://www.mygroupon.co.th/deals/ban...ok-1-719503662
Old Jan 6, 2015, 2:50 am

Sale 6-12 January on HKExpress airline. Departures from CNX or HKT to HKG as low as 430 thb each way (plus taxes/fees). Valid for travel until October 2015.

Did a dummy booking for April and with taxes/fees it came to approx 3700 thb r/t.
Old Feb 11, 2015, 11:59 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Melia Silver, NH silver, H10 Class
Hilton has launched another SE Asia sale...
30% off some hotels.

http://en.hiltonhoteldeals.com/southeastasia
Old Mar 4, 2015, 9:17 am

JW Marriott Khao Lak Deal on Travelzoo

There are deals for JW Marriott Khao Lak being offered on Travelzoo for 3 night stays March 20, 2015 - Oct. 31, 2015.

The deals appear to be slightly different between US and UK web sites:

UK: 199 pounds for 3 nights

US: $319 for 3 nights
Old Mar 16, 2015, 8:50 pm

Programs: points traveller
there's a new accor sale on - stay 3, pay 2. le club members only at present.

i'm tossing up between so sofitel or sukhothai for a forthcoming weekend with the fiancee, first timers to Bangkok celebrating our engagement. which one has the better pool and breakfast spread? we are likely to spend at least a day just lazing around so would like good facilities.

cheers

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.