Wiki Posts
Search

reaching thai by phone...

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2016, 8:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: 1K 2.2MM
reaching thai by phone...

i've been calling the Thai USA number (general number based in LA) and have been getting a busy signal at all times. Never had this problem before? Other numbers to try to help with a seat assignment? I can't get the seat on-line since it was booked through UA and there was not a Thai PR viewable in the booking.... Thanks.
Old Jul 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/thai-...er-2015-a.html
Old Jul 8, 2016, 11:45 pm

Programs: TG ROP Platinum, M&M Senator, IHG Platinum, Accor Platinum
If you booked through UA you should call UA
Old Jul 9, 2016, 1:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: 1K 2.2MM
Originally Posted by BinSabai
If you booked through UA you should call UA
UA can't help. Since it is a Thai only segment, they do not show the TG PNR. Another itin. with UA and TG showed both and I grabbed a seat of the Tahi website.

Is there another number to call that is English speaking? Or am I stuck.....
Old Jul 9, 2016, 1:56 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by 1k-all-the-way
UA can't help. Since it is a Thai only segment, they do not show the TG PNR. Another itin. with UA and TG showed both and I grabbed a seat of the Tahi website.

Is there another number to call that is English speaking? Or am I stuck.....
E-mail TG's Australia ticket office and ask for your PNR so you can pick online. Or if you want to speak with someone, call Australia using VOIP. You'll have to figure out the time difference . . . .
Old Jul 11, 2016, 7:18 am

Programs: Velocity Gold
Just call the Bangkok office. Open 24 hours and speak English.
Old Jul 19, 2016, 6:23 am

Programs: UA Plat, 2MM
To get seats I e-mail the London office (e-mail address on Thai website) and give the flight information. They always reserve a seat and mail it back with the PNR by the next morning. I go on Seatguru and give them a few seat options. It is difficult not having an office in the US
Old Jul 19, 2016, 8:24 am

Programs: Velocity Gold
Originally Posted by TonyBurr
To get seats I e-mail the London office (e-mail address on Thai website) and give the flight information. They always reserve a seat and mail it back with the PNR by the next morning. I go on Seatguru and give them a few seat options. It is difficult not having an office in the US
What is difficult about no office in the US? Email, it really doesn't matter where the office is. Phone, there is a 24 hour call centre in Bangkok, pretty sure the US has phones that dial internationally? If not there is always Skype. The only 'difficulty' is you can't walk in and say hello.
Old Jul 19, 2016, 4:00 pm
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
Originally Posted by travelislife
What is difficult about no office in the US? Email, it really doesn't matter where the office is. Phone, there is a 24 hour call centre in Bangkok, pretty sure the US has phones that dial internationally? If not there is always Skype. The only 'difficulty' is you can't walk in and say hello.
+1

I have successfully reserved seats by the email method. QUick and easy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.