Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Thai Airways | Royal Orchid Plus
Reload this Page >

Question regarding no show on 1 PNR to board another TG flight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2014, 3:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite

This is related to my last thread on this forum. Basically my question is this: Say I have 1 ticket AAA-BKK-CCC and on the same day at about the same time I have a ticket BKK-DDD because I'm not planning on showing up on the BKK-CCC leg. Can TG legally deny me boarding on BKK-DDD because I did not show up on the BKK-CCC portion of my other PNR?
Old Jul 12, 2014, 11:39 am

No, they can't deny you boarding on BKK-DDD
If you booked AAA-BKK-CCC because it was cheaper than AAA-BKK, but you obviously had no intention of flying BKK-CCC, TG may charge you the fare difference between AAA-BKK-CCC and AAA-BKK.
Old Jul 12, 2014, 2:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by 26point2orbust
No, they can't deny you boarding on BKK-DDD
If you booked AAA-BKK-CCC because it was cheaper than AAA-BKK, but you obviously had no intention of flying BKK-CCC, TG may charge you the fare difference between AAA-BKK-CCC and AAA-BKK.
It was an award ticket with LM :-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.