Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Thai Airways | Royal Orchid Plus
Reload this Page >

Flying out of FRA in TG First Class - need advice...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flying out of FRA in TG First Class - need advice...

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2014, 3:02 pm

Programs: TG*Gold
One more question. What do you usually prefer? Book a special meal from Thai airways website cook book or not? I am going to try their lobster but i saw many pictures on internet that flying out of Europe for example FRA First class lobster doesn't look nice compare to lobster served from Bangkok Any advice with that cook book?
Old Aug 22, 2014, 2:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Originally Posted by phrasuthon
One more question. What do you usually prefer? Book a special meal from Thai airways website cook book or not? I am going to try their lobster but i saw many pictures on internet that flying out of Europe for example FRA First class lobster doesn't look nice compare to lobster served from Bangkok Any advice with that cook book?
There is a separate thread devoted to the pre-ordered meals on Thai Airways. You can take a look here:http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/thai-...ered-meal.html

Note it begins in 2010, so you may want to look at the last couple of pages for more recent posts.

I tend to prefer dishes that re-heat well on a plane (curry, stir fry) and stay away from lobsters and steaks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.