Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Graphic Elements of FT Pages Not Loading?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2004, 10:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI

Anyone else having this issue? The editorial/text elements of forum pages are loading for me almost as quickly as normal, but the graphic masthead, buttons, etc. aren't coming down the turnpike at all. As I type, the telltale in my browser's bottom tray says there are "52 items remaining" to complete the page... and they show no signs of arriving.

Fortunately I can guess -- by mousing around -- where the buttons are, and all the functionality is there, but it looks like another poky server problem.

Cheers and thanks for all the hard work on FT uptime issues.
Old Jun 29, 2004, 12:53 pm

Not something I've heard about from others and not something we're seeing here. Might be routing issues between you and our data center.

Wish I had a better answer for you, but that's my best guess.
Originally Posted by BearX220
Anyone else having this issue? The editorial/text elements of forum pages are loading for me almost as quickly as normal, but the graphic masthead, buttons, etc. aren't coming down the turnpike at all. As I type, the telltale in my browser's bottom tray says there are "52 items remaining" to complete the page... and they show no signs of arriving.

Fortunately I can guess -- by mousing around -- where the buttons are, and all the functionality is there, but it looks like another poky server problem.

Cheers and thanks for all the hard work on FT uptime issues.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.