Wiki Posts
Search

My Suggestions for the new FlyerTalk board

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2004, 5:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA:PLT&3MM, HGP:DIA, SPG:GOLD
Lightbulb My Suggestions for the new FlyerTalk board

In general I like the "look and feel" of the new FlyerTalk board, especially if the FT techies work out the speed kinks, which in due time I'm sure they'll do. I do have a few suggestions for new/improved features to the new board and I've listed them below. I'll add to this thread as I come up with new ideas. Fellow FTers, feel free to add your suggestions.

1. Can we have the "Next Thread " and "Previous Thread" 'buttons' also on top? Makes for easier navigating.

2. Add an FAQ on the syntax of the "Search" function, e.g. can I use OR and AND to string together search keywords?
Old Apr 6, 2004, 5:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA:PLT&3MM, HGP:DIA, SPG:GOLD
Red face

I did a search for the keyword "Suggestion" before I started this thread and was surprised that it didn't return any existing thread. So I started this thread for the purpose of giving my suggestions on new features. Well, it turns out that there is a current thread for this purpose and you can find it here. I apologize for cluttering up this board.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.