Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

"I Voted" avatars showing up on member posts but the election is long since over

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"I Voted" avatars showing up on member posts but the election is long since over

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2014, 7:18 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Question "I Voted" avatars showing up on member posts but the election is long since over

I noticed it the other day on another member's post and thought it might have been a one-off, but now I'm also showing up with the "I Voted" avatar
Old Jan 16, 2014, 7:28 pm
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by goalie
I noticed it the other day on another member's post and thought it might have been a one-off, but now I'm also showing up with the "I Voted" avatar
I think tech is using the wrong one for the FlyerTalk Awards.

Lemme check...
Old Jan 16, 2014, 9:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by IBobi
I think tech is using the wrong one for the FlyerTalk Awards.

Lemme check...
i think that might be it as I did just vote for the DR Awards either yesterday or early this morning
Old Jan 17, 2014, 11:59 am
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
i think that might be it as I did just vote for the DR Awards either yesterday or early this morning
Thanks for the heads up!
Old Jan 17, 2014, 6:59 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by IBobi
Thanks for the heads up!
And I'm now showing an "I voted" avatar for the FT awards so I guess we can put this one to bed and close this thread. Thanks for taking care of this ^
Old Mar 13, 2014, 10:47 am
Original Poster

And I'm now showing an "I voted" avatar for the FT awards so I guess we can put this one to bed and close this thread. Thanks for taking care of this ^
Is it time to remove the "FT Awards" avatar now that the voting is over and the results have been announced?
Old Mar 14, 2014, 12:08 pm
Community Director Emerita

Is it time to remove the "FT Awards" avatar now that the voting is over and the results have been announced?
You asked and it was done.
Old Mar 14, 2014, 5:19 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
You asked and it was done.
So I see and thank you ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.