Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > TalkBoard Topics
Reload this Page >

Should FlyerTalk move from an elected advisory board to an appointed advisory board?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Should FlyerTalk move from an elected advisory board to an appointed advisory board?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2016, 4:30 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by tom911
Have you heard anything from the Community Director in response to the thread you started? As it hasn't had any new posts in over a week, do you contemplate any further action or is this just another thread, like the one you started last year asking for member input ( http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/talkb...-need-one.html ), that isn't going anywhere?
I'm not sure koko expected a personal response via PM from the CD, but if so that's between him & her unless either has given permission to post publicly.

The CD reads both the public & private forums. She has thoughts on the topic, but she's also into garnering input in the private & public forums before making a decision. Since elections are still another 5 months away I'm not sure expecting a public announcement either way or 3 ways (if you consider the hybrid method) should be expected at this point. I can't speak for her, but that's basically my take/guess on the situation.

Cheers.
Old Jul 1, 2016, 3:13 pm
Original Member, Ambassador: External Miles and Points Resources
Original Poster

Location: Digital Nomad Wandering the Earth - Currently in LIMA, PERU
Originally Posted by tom911
Have you heard anything from the Community Director in response to the thread you started? As it hasn't had any new posts in over a week, do you contemplate any further action or is this just another thread, like the one you started last year asking for member input ( http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/talkb...-need-one.html ), that isn't going anywhere?
This is what thought leaders do: we put ideas into the world and then like 10 years later someone acts on them.
Old Jul 1, 2016, 5:07 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by kokonutz
This is what thought leaders do: we put ideas into the world and then like 10 years later someone acts on them.
Well unless you're talking Brexit (and off we go to Omni LOL)

Cheers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.