Search

Happy Holidays to those who read & contribute to Talkboard

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2015, 12:36 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Happy Holidays to those who read & contribute to Talkboard

May your holidays be rich in love and friendship...and the year ahead be filled with joy and peace. Happy Holidays & Happy New Year!

Cheers.
Old Dec 20, 2015, 2:35 pm

Happy Holidays to you too Sharon! I'm a new member here but have been following your posts for a long time
Old Dec 20, 2015, 3:08 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
FlyerTalk is a wonderfully diverse community, and we've arrived at a time of year many people throughout the world wish happy, healthy and prosperous times to each other. In fact, between 1 Nov and 15 January there are 29 holidays celebrated by members of seven of the world's major religions and many who do not share a religious belief. (This year, this period coincidentally celebrates the births of Messiah Jesus Christ on Christmas and of the Prophet Muhammed on Eid Mulad ul-Nabi.)

So, happy holiday wishes to all here, and may you enjoy many more in the future.

And of course, thank you, Sharon.

Last edited by JDiver; Dec 22, 2015 at 1:06 am
Old Dec 20, 2015, 3:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAdvantage Executive Platinum, Delta Silver Medallion, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador
Thank you, Sharon. Happy holidays to you, too!
Old Dec 21, 2015, 12:47 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Thank you, Sharon...

...and I would like to wish everyone who reads and contributes to TalkBoard a joyous holiday season; and may 2016 be the best year yet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.