Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is there a link to voting for TB?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2013, 12:25 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
The link at the top of each forum brings you to a locked Miles Buzz thread from 1998.

The link that Carol provided in this thread brings me to a notice that I am not authorized to read it (which may be because I have already voted).
Old Nov 17, 2013, 1:23 pm
Community Director Emerita

Dov, thanks. It was an oops on my part. Well, really, it's an oops on the software and I keep forgetting about it. I can't begin an announcement with a number. I've no idea why that is so, and I seem incapable of remembering that little factoid. I've now corrected it and believe it is working properly.
Old Nov 17, 2013, 4:07 pm

Following this link, gives me the following message

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: ( I am logged in)

Thanks for checking on this.
Old Nov 17, 2013, 4:15 pm
Community Director Emerita

Here is the direct link:

http://www.flyertalk.com/talkthevote/
Old Nov 17, 2013, 4:22 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
Here is the direct link:

http://www.flyertalk.com/talkthevote/
It seems to work for me and to recognize that I've already voted. Exactly the same page as I see when I click on the bold blue link in the announcement.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.