Moderator selection: Forum Management

Subscribe
I hope this is the place to post my question. Absent Randy I do not know where to ask other than here. Two questions:

1) We have our new Brazil Forum thanks to all of you. However we do not know who our Moderator is, if we even have one. How can we find out?

2) The frontispiece for the Brazil Forum looks quite naked now with no comments. gfrodo started a thread to select some appropriate words on December 31 but we don't know what to do about it. Can anybody help us to know what to do?

Sorry to post what are probably very obvious questions to everyone on TalkBoard. Searching has turned up no answers.

Thanks for your help.
In the absence of a designated moderator, the senior moderators are responsible for moderation of such forums.
Forums without named moderators are moderated by the Senior Moderators - currently l'etoile, Canarsie, and cblaisd.
I'd recommend requesting that text be added to the forum header by posting in the Suggestions forum.
Thanks. It will be done.
Since this is not an issue for the TalkBoard, and has been addressed, I'll retire the thread.