Moderator selection: Forum Management

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2011, 9:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Titanium, AA Concierge Key, Delta, United, Emorates, and others

I hope this is the place to post my question. Absent Randy I do not know where to ask other than here. Two questions:

1) We have our new Brazil Forum thanks to all of you. However we do not know who our Moderator is, if we even have one. How can we find out?

2) The frontispiece for the Brazil Forum looks quite naked now with no comments. gfrodo started a thread to select some appropriate words on December 31 but we don't know what to do about it. Can anybody help us to know what to do?

Sorry to post what are probably very obvious questions to everyone on TalkBoard. Searching has turned up no answers.

Thanks for your help.
Old Feb 10, 2011, 9:11 am
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
In the absence of a designated moderator, the senior moderators are responsible for moderation of such forums.
Old Feb 10, 2011, 9:12 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Forums without named moderators are moderated by the Senior Moderators - currently l'etoile, Canarsie, and cblaisd.
Old Feb 10, 2011, 9:13 am
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
I'd recommend requesting that text be added to the forum header by posting in the Suggestions forum.
Old Feb 10, 2011, 9:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Titanium, AA Concierge Key, Delta, United, Emorates, and others
Thanks. It will be done.
Old Feb 10, 2011, 2:16 pm
Moderator: Avianca, Travel Photography, Travel Technology & USA

Programs: Emeritus VIP Fromins Deli Encino grandfathered successor program - UA MM & HH Diamond
Since this is not an issue for the TalkBoard, and has been addressed, I'll retire the thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.