Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

PROMO: Q2 Promo: Get a free weekend night for every 2 stays + 1K DL or NW miles 9FWFN

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PROMO: Q2 Promo: Get a free weekend night for every 2 stays + 1K DL or NW miles 9FWFN

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2009, 7:34 pm

Originally Posted by soitgoes
Thanks!!! I think the true answer is to call & find out. I also was interested in Europe, Rome specifically. I saw this promo on the Westin Excelsior site

*extra bed free of charge for children up to 17 years of age, sharing the room with their parents
* 50% discount on additional accommodations reserved for children up to 17 years of age
*daily buffet breakfast included
*... and for stays of 3 consecutive nights or more, the two adults will enjoy a 50% discount on one lunch or dinner at the Doney restaurant.

but when I go to book, it is 720 Euro/night the same room w/o the promo is 329 euro. ... it would be cheaper just to book two rooms without the promo
Old Apr 26, 2009, 7:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jimi727
Thanks!!! I think the true answer is to call & find out. I also was interested in Europe, Rome specifically. I saw this promo on the Westin Excelsior site
They have a stated 12 and under Kids Stay Free age listed: http://www.starwoodhotels.com/luxury...?propertyID=70
An extra person seems to price at €89/night, and it's unclear if that includes a rollaway charge or if that would be additional.
Definitely call!
Old Apr 26, 2009, 9:49 pm

Originally Posted by jimi727
therein lies my dilemma... my son is 16
Whoops, my bad. Somewhere I thought I read "infant". No idea where that thought came from though.........
Old Apr 27, 2009, 1:54 am

Programs: ICHG Platinum RoyalAmb, HiltonHonors Gold, AClub Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Spg Plat
For SPG program and for this promotion, two stays in two different hotels but in the same city are counted as two or one stay?
I think that Hilton counts as one stay...
Old Apr 27, 2009, 2:00 am
Company Representative - Starwood

Programs: SPG
Originally Posted by aleinvolo
For SPG program and for this promotion, two stays in two different hotels but in the same city are counted as two or one stay?
Dearest aleinvolo,

Are these two stays on the same day? If they are, officially you cannot be at two hotels at the same time. Therefore, most properties will only credit one stay.

If the two stays happened consecutively, it will be considered a mini Starwood mattress run. As long as the rates are eligible ones, the stays will be considered as two stays.

[email protected]

Thyetus Lee | Online Forum Coordinator(AP)
Starwood Customer Contact Centre (AP) Pte Ltd
Old Apr 28, 2009, 7:05 am

Programs: Affiliated with all, participate in some
I've never had any problem getting two stay credits for two different Hilton hotels in the same city on consecutive nights. The two hotel stays just can't be for the same night.

I used to stay in a different Hilton brand hotel every night when conducting business in Phoenix a few years back.
Old Apr 28, 2009, 1:07 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Starwood Lurker II
Dearest aleinvolo,
Are these two stays on the same day? If they are, officially you cannot be at two hotels at the same time. Therefore, most properties will only credit one stay.
Dear Mr Starwood Lurker II [what a funny name, by the way ], me, I can indeed be at two hotels at the very same night. First couple of hours in hotel A and then for taking a shower and breakfast in hotel B Don't believe me? Let's try it
Old Apr 28, 2009, 1:16 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by nissan motor
Dear Mr Starwood Lurker II [what a funny name, by the way ], me, I can indeed be at two hotels at the very same night. First couple of hours in hotel A and then for taking a shower and breakfast in hotel B Don't believe me? Let's try it

you probably can argue for the pt credit, but Stay Credit is something else, dont know how they will view night credit

I guess a person can book 2 Hotels even in 2 different towns (next to each other) and get say a 2am wake up call and move over to the 2nd place to finish their sleeping. But I dont believe SPG will give you 2 Stay credits
Old Apr 28, 2009, 7:26 pm

Programs: Hilton LTD, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LTTE, AA LTP, Avis PC, National EE, Seabourn DE
Yes...you can stay at five hotels the very same night. Have at it.

Perhaps you do not know Mr Starwood Lurker and Starwood Lurker II.
Old Apr 28, 2009, 7:46 pm
Company Representative - Starwood

Programs: SPG
Dear nissan motor,

Greetings.

If it is at your expenses, I would not mind trying that at all. How about the W Maldives? Then we can fly off to Hotel Pulitzer in Amsterdam that very same night. I heard it is gorgeous!

Peugeot Boot
Old Apr 28, 2009, 7:59 pm

Dear nissan motor,

Greetings.

If it is at your expenses, I would not mind trying that at all. How about the W Maldives? Then we can fly off to Hotel Pulitzer in Amsterdam that very same night. I heard it is gorgeous!

Peugeot Boot
LOL, good comeback!!! ^^^^^^^
Old Apr 28, 2009, 8:01 pm

Programs: EX²-*wood platinum, EX-hyatt diamond, sixt platinum, hilton silver, leaders club, esselunga verde...
Talking

*LOL*

"Scotty beam me up..."

Old Apr 28, 2009, 8:02 pm

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
Originally Posted by satori
I've never had any problem getting two stay credits for two different Hilton hotels in the same city on consecutive nights. The two hotel stays just can't be for the same night.

I used to stay in a different Hilton brand hotel every night when conducting business in Phoenix a few years back.
I know Hilton will give you points for the two hotels on the same night. I do it often, long stay at one and not worth the hassle to check out for one night. Sometimes they will give you stay and nights for both. Marriott will also credit your nights/ stays on the same night. Some one last year had 400+ nights.
Old Apr 29, 2009, 2:38 pm

Programs: ICHG Platinum RoyalAmb, HiltonHonors Gold, AClub Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Spg Plat
Dearest aleinvolo,

If the two stays happened consecutively, it will be considered a mini Starwood mattress run. As long as the rates are eligible ones, the stays will be considered as two stays.

[email protected]

Thyetus Lee | Online Forum Coordinator(AP)
Starwood Customer Contact Centre (AP) Pte Ltd
Hi! Sorry if I didn't explained well...
I mean two nights in one SPG Hotel of the city, and AFTER THAT other two nights in another SPG hotel of the city...
So, if they are two stays, I could do this, and I will gain one night

thank you very much lurker!
Old Apr 29, 2009, 4:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: MR/SPG LT Titanium, AA LT PLT, UA SLV, Avis PreferredPlus
I mean two nights in one SPG Hotel of the city, and AFTER THAT other two nights in another SPG hotel of the city...
So, if they are two stays, I could do this, and I will gain one night
Better yet, do the first night in Hotel A, 2nd night in Hotel B, 3rd night in Hotel A, 4th night in Hotel B (as I'm doing next week...)

Then you get 4 nights and a 2 free weekend nights in a single week.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.