Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

Email address for Complaints

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Email address for Complaints

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2016, 11:35 am

Originally Posted by BatuhanCoskundere
- Synopsis of Concern:

Violates the maximum limit of compensation of missing luggage at the Montreal convention in Turkish Airlines international civil aviation law. JED reference number TK25337 My luggage was delayed delivered in 25 days. of my belongings in my luggage when I turn I see that all stolen. i shared bill of my lost things that which i cant reach but its called about maximum limit about 1000tl. But according to the law of the international civil aviation convention in Montreal maximum limit is writing 1,250 euros. Here is a violation of the law in this situation. im expecting from u to solve this problem in soon time .. Kind Regards...
????

Why are you posting in a 7-year-old-thread about CDG lounge?
Old Aug 17, 2020, 12:26 am

Ethiopia lines horrible flight

Originally Posted by Al B
Welcome to FT.

You need to address your complaint with the airline whose lounge it was. There is no generic Star complaint "desk" as such.

It may also help to elaborate a bit more about what the actual problem was. Plenty of good people in here who may have some ideas for you to pursue.
If I could give less than one star, I would have cause this is the most horrible flight I’ve ever been on in my life and I’ve been on quite a number. Evacuation flight from Newark to Lagos, trash ... food, they didn’t turn the air conditioning on for almost half the flight that had babies and toddlers in it and we were complaining to the hostesses how hot it was and it still took them a while to turn it on (and that cause people were getting really mad) there was no entertainment, tv and charging ports were turned off for a 12 hours flight, you would think they were transporting animals after we had paid 1250$ for economy seats for one way, at the least, I’m scarred for life cause I can’t believe I could be treated this bad for something I paid for. I’ll try all my best to alert everyone I know never to get Ethiopian airlines tickets to anywhere!!!!
Old Aug 20, 2020, 1:06 am

Programs: OZ Platinum LifeTime; DL PM; QF Gold; VA Gold; HH Diamond; IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by niimz23
If I could give less than one star, I would have cause this is the most horrible flight I’ve ever been on in my life and I’ve been on quite a number. Evacuation flight from Newark to Lagos, trash ... food, they didn’t turn the air conditioning on for almost half the flight that had babies and toddlers in it and we were complaining to the hostesses how hot it was and it still took them a while to turn it on (and that cause people were getting really mad) there was no entertainment, tv and charging ports were turned off for a 12 hours flight, you would think they were transporting animals after we had paid 1250$ for economy seats for one way, at the least, I’m scarred for life cause I can’t believe I could be treated this bad for something I paid for. I’ll try all my best to alert everyone I know never to get Ethiopian airlines tickets to anywhere!!!!
welcome to FT in these very unusual times.

But you do realise you're posting to a very, VERY old thread in the Star Alliance section?

Your complaint, at best, should be directed to the airline, not Star Alliance. And besides, even that might be pointless since you mention it was an evacuation flight meaning that you were probably on a special charter flight using Ethiopian metal to repatriate citizens, not a regularly scheduled flight.

I suspect you may be a one-and-done poster here to vent your frustration, but never to come back. But I hope to be proven wrong and you'll have better luck with travels whenever things get back to a semblance of normality.
hhdl likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.