Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > Star Alliance
Reload this Page >

Where Can I Credit Odd OS Codeshares?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2004, 9:03 am
Original Poster

Here's one for the *A experts.

My mother is flying on an OS ticket. A VIE-PRG codeshare operated by Tyrolean and a LJU-VIE codeshare operated by Adria.

The only *A carrier where she has any miles at present is UA, but I've got a feeling that one or both of these flights won't qualify for UA credit. If not, where will they qualify?

Thanks.
Old Jun 3, 2004, 12:30 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Im a bit hazy on this but thought the Tyrolean flight should be fine credited to M+ as Tyrolean is part of Austrian Airlines group and uses OS code - ie it is considered a *A airline.

For the Adria flight, however, the *A FFP Partner Airlines thread shows out of all the *A FFP's they can only be credited to Miles and More (LH, OS or LO).
Old Jun 3, 2004, 2:48 pm
Original Poster

Gracias .
Old Jun 3, 2004, 7:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
You won't get miles on UA MP. You can only credit the orphan miles to LH's M&M.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.