Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > South
Reload this Page >

Anywhere to buy suncream in ATL airside?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2014, 3:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: HH Gold, BA Silver, Accor Silver

I've had a look on the ATL website but can't seem to find the right store.

So does anyone know, is there anywhere that sells suncream airside?

We're flying in from Dublin (Ireland) so land as a domestic flight, and head on to Orlando. It seems the gates are likely to be down at the E/F end but obviously no assurances.

Thanks in advance
Old Feb 25, 2014, 12:17 pm

Programs: Status? What's status?
There definitely are places to get sunscreen airside in ATL. However your best bet, if able to, would be to get it at a drug store in Orlando. Prices for many things in ATL are higher than you would pay else where.
Old Feb 25, 2014, 12:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: HH Gold, BA Silver, Accor Silver
Good idea on paper, but we're going to be using the Disney bus once we get to Orlando, so that's not really an option.

Are there places in every pier? I can always tack them onto the Garden Grocer list we have (which charges about the same as CVS by all accounts!)

Thanks

Tony
Old Mar 12, 2014, 11:51 am

Programs: DL GM
I've had a very hard time finding sunscreen in ATL. Air-side, none of the CNN Store / Fox Store / Hudson News locations seem to stock it. I found a very expensive travel sized tube at the drug store in the land-side atrium area of the airport. I had to ask for it; it was hidden behind the counter.

I'm not sure it's really worth it, even if your connecting time allows. I'd find it at Disney when you get to MCO.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.