Wiki Posts
Search

Aerolineas Argentinas-Medalion Benefits

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2017, 10:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH-Diamond, IHG-Plat, DL-DM, PnF Plat, Kroger +
Aerolineas Argentinas-Medalion Benefits

This will be my first time flying with them to Buenos Aires. This is a DL flight number but not DL metal. I'm PM and was wondering what benefits I get with them.

I'm not able to select seats on DL website. I contacted DL twitter and they couldn't either. It seems I have to call and get a seat.

Anyone have any experience with AA? my flights with be from MIA-EZE.
Old Aug 25, 2017, 12:54 am

Programs: AA EXP, NH Plat, Former UA 1K
Aerolineas Argentinas code is AR, AA is American Airlines (IATA codes are the standard on this forum).

You'll get Skyteam Elite Plus benefits, including lounge access, luggage allowance, etc.
Toward the bottom of this page:
https://www.skyteam.com/en/frequent-flyers/
Old Sep 7, 2017, 11:27 am

Traveled twice to EZE from JFK within the last 2 years. Both times service was not good in my opinion, i felt they treat their locals better than foreigners. i was told they dont have an aisle seat when the plane was 40% full, was sitted on the last row of the plane, airplane service doesnt compare to big airlines..

the airline is owned by the govt, i kinda felt the diff between private owned and state owned
Old Nov 7, 2017, 10:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH-Diamond, IHG-Plat, DL-DM, PnF Plat, Kroger +
I ended up not going on this trip. I will go in March 2018. I will try to take DL or other airline for a better experience.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.