Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sixt - Any Questions?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2015, 12:52 pm

CPMR in Darmstadt Nord

Hello forum, anybody with experience from Darmstadt Nord? (Small(er) city south of Frankfurt)

I have booked class CPMR, crossed out diesel and automatic as a request. What are the chances to get a A3 2.0 TDI with s-drive or a 120dA? I've read at other forums that 114d is often delivered, same with A3 1,6 TDi. The dream would be a Golf GTI with DSG but it's probably not likely to happen...
I'm going there in April, picking up the car to go to Stuttgart/Cologne/Düsseldorf/Essen and back to Frankfurt.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for this great forum, has helped me a lot
Old Mar 4, 2015, 1:31 pm

System does not recognize my SPG.

My SPG memer number is not not recognize by Sixt system ?!

1. If I make on Sixt web booking and put my bonus program number I have always error that my SPG number is wrong, if I make booking via phone and told my SPG numer I have info system not accepting my SPG number sorry we can't raport your booking to SPG system. If you can call to SPG and told them that thay change your membership number to correct one.

2. If I talk with SPG thay told me your number is correct, problem is with Sixt pls. call to them. Yes we can change your membership number but you need activate it and you will lose your past stays but we thinking that this not resolve problem with Sixt.

Which way I can resolve this problem, I will have this year more rentals and nice to see same SPG points from Sixt rentals (250points per rental).
Old Mar 4, 2015, 2:47 pm

Originally Posted by HHQX888
Which way I can resolve this problem, I will have this year more rentals and nice to see same SPG points from Sixt rentals (250points per rental).
Have you tried the retroactive miles collection? http://partner.sixt.de/starwood/star...nus-check/?L=1
Old Mar 4, 2015, 3:56 pm

If you have answer incorrect SPG @ Sixt system which way you want check using your link ?

sixt.de booking answer :

phone booking :

Your SPG number is incorrect.

SPG desk - Your number is correct.
Old Mar 5, 2015, 1:54 am
Company Representative, Sixt Customer Service

Hi,

Can you please send me a private message with your membership details with SPG and also any Sixt reservations you have had or have upcoiming and I will take a look at this for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks, Ruth.

1. If I make on Sixt web booking and put my bonus program number I have always error that my SPG number is wrong, if I make booking via phone and told my SPG numer I have info system not accepting my SPG number sorry we can't raport your booking to SPG system. If you can call to SPG and told them that thay change your membership number to correct one.

2. If I talk with SPG thay told me your number is correct, problem is with Sixt pls. call to them. Yes we can change your membership number but you need activate it and you will lose your past stays but we thinking that this not resolve problem with Sixt.

Old Mar 6, 2015, 7:11 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond

You need to put a letter in front of the SPG number. I always put P since I'm SPG Platinum but I'm not sure if that really makes a difference in terms of crediting but putting the letter down will allow sixt.com to accept the SPG number.
Old Mar 11, 2015, 9:38 pm

Originally Posted by Gary Coughlan
Hi,

I'm Gary Coughlan, I am the Customer Service Manager for Sixt in the U.K.

If anybody has any questions I will do my best to provide an answer.
Hi, my name is Leonardo and I have a prepaid reservation for a MercedesE350/BMW4 convertible at LAX on April. But I would like to make question: What are the probabilities to have an old or high mileage car? When I booked it it was shown a 2015 E350 convertible, and I know the models are not guaranteed, but I would like to know, because a 2015 would me so much better than an old one! Could you say to me if there are many of this in the fleet?

I`ve never heard about Sixt until I saw this forum, made me confident to make this reservation after so many feedbacks! Thank you so much!
Old Mar 12, 2015, 3:34 am

Sixt Customer Service

Hi Leonardo,

Can you please send me a private message with your reservation number and I will be able to add a request to your booking and the branch will do their utmost to supply your preference.

Thanks,
Ruth.

Originally Posted by leokoz
Hi, my name is Leonardo and I have a prepaid reservation for a MercedesE350/BMW4 convertible at LAX on April. But I would like to make question: What are the probabilities to have an old or high mileage car? When I booked it it was shown a 2015 E350 convertible, and I know the models are not guaranteed, but I would like to know, because a 2015 would me so much better than an old one! Could you say to me if there are many of this in the fleet?

I`ve never heard about Sixt until I saw this forum, made me confident to make this reservation after so many feedbacks! Thank you so much!
Old Mar 13, 2015, 2:25 am

Programs: Plat Amb, CCG, EBG
Hi,

I have a question regarding the relatively (to my knowledge) new office at San Francisco Airport. Would you happen to know what convertible cars they have on hand? I just booked a STAR for an upcoming trip and I'm sort of on the fence about choosing you or Hertz in central San Francisco. The latter would be more convenient, but I think that you might have better vehicles.

Booked as a Diamond, if that matters.

Last edited by OliT; Mar 13, 2015 at 2:34 am
Old Mar 13, 2015, 4:57 am

Hi,

Can you send me your reservation number in a private message and I will speak with the branch and see what I can do for you.

Thanks, Ruth.

Originally Posted by OliT
Hi,

I have a question regarding the relatively (to my knowledge) new office at San Francisco Airport. Would you happen to know what convertible cars they have on hand? I just booked a STAR for an upcoming trip and I'm sort of on the fence about choosing you or Hertz in central San Francisco. The latter would be more convenient, but I think that you might have better vehicles.

Booked as a Diamond, if that matters.

Last edited by SixtCustomerServices; Mar 13, 2015 at 5:12 am
Old Mar 16, 2015, 8:39 am

Ruth, I PMed a couple of times and received no reply. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't ignored...
Old Mar 16, 2015, 1:01 pm

hamburg upcoming weekend 20 march what to expect ?

Hello what can i except available if booking LDAR this weekend from Hamburg airport ?

thanks in advance
Danish
Old Mar 16, 2015, 3:35 pm

Has anyone been to Munich lately and what cars are supposed to be expected?

I have a CPMR reservation (it shows BMW 1, Mercedes A-class, Gold GTI/GTD) are these the cars to expect for this reservation or do they offer other cars in that category, I also wanted to know if they had a couple of automatic in their fleet or do they only have manual?
Old Mar 16, 2015, 6:57 pm

Originally Posted by Alain Kuhn Von Kuhnenfeld
I have a CPMR reservation (it shows BMW 1, Mercedes A-class, Gold GTI/GTD) are these the cars to expect for this reservation or do they offer other cars in that category, I also wanted to know if they had a couple of automatic in their fleet or do they only have manual?
CPMR doesn't have automatics - that's what the "M" stands for, I believe. Also, the chances of your getting a GTI/GTD are slim to none. Chances are you'll get an A3 with hardly any power. Been there, done that at least twice.
Old Mar 16, 2015, 7:35 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
CPMR by definition is manual. However they do offer CPAR if booked thru UK site.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.