Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Mypoints rewards from 2 accounts to 1 UA account

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2008, 5:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold

My girlfriend wants to use her Mypoints to get UA miles in my account (so then I'll have enough miles to get 2 UA tickets, which I'll use on our vacation). I have already redeemed Mypoints from my own account for UA miles a couple of times. Does anyone know whether there would be any problem with having points from multiple Mypoints accounts go to the same UA account? thx tls
Old Nov 5, 2008, 11:56 am

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
I doubt it can be done.

As far as I know, once a MP account is associated with a Mypoint account, the same MP account can't be used in another Mypoints account. UAL used to be the mother company of Mypoints and they have a way to monitor and "reject" multiple MP accounts association.
Old Nov 6, 2008, 1:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Thanks. Not sure what she'll use it for, since she doesn't have a MP account. Maybe get over 12k points and use it for the $100 Marriott check. Or amazon I suppose. tls

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.