Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > United Mileage Plus (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

New MP member referral - 6,250 miles for their 1st flight - between Nov 15 + Feb 15

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New MP member referral - 6,250 miles for their 1st flight - between Nov 15 + Feb 15

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2004, 7:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
Arrow New MP member referral - 6,250 miles for their 1st flight - between Nov 15 + Feb 15

New MP member referral - 6,250 miles for their first flight - between Nov 15 and Feb 15, 2005

Targeted promo very similar to one I got a couple months back that got me a lot of miles in the bank - sweet. ^

Says it is valid for new members who live outside North America. As it happens, and totally un-connected with this offer of course, my sister, dog and many aunts here etc have empty letterboxes, and would delight in a new friend using them for a short while! You can always later move back stateside if their cooking offends.

To register someone I need a surname and an email address, and enter that on a website I have been given and UA sends the new member an offer to sign up, and they get the first batch of free miles.

If you know anyone who will be flying for SURE in this period in these fairly wide open fare classes please drop me an email - ozstamps at ozemail.com

Dear ozstamps,

Refer four friends to Mileage Plus now and earn up to 25,000 bonus miles. That’s enough for a United Saver Award.

Here’s how you can earn as many as 25,000 bonus miles:

•Introduce up to four friends to the Mileage Plus programme

•When a referral enrols between 15 November 2004 and 15 February 2005, you and your referral will each earn 1,250 bonus miles

•When each referral flies a paid, qualifying round-trip on United, United Express® or Ted(SM) (in booking class F, A, P, C, D, Y, B, E, M, U, H, Q or V), between 15 November 2004 and 15 February 2005, you and your referral will each earn 5,000 bonus miles!
Old Nov 24, 2004, 7:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Just a clarification.

Offer wording does not say flights need to start outside North America to qualify.

In fact as TED and UAX only fly domestically, this offer clearly covers ANY round trip purchased in these classes, as long as new member initial mailing address is outside NA.
Old Nov 26, 2004, 12:46 am

Need to increase my points too (damn that travel bug revisiting me - thought I sent it on a LONG holiday but it keeps returning!).

ozstamps, please advise when all your slots are taken. I'll take the next slots. gstok at yahoo.com. Thanks.
Old Dec 23, 2004, 1:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Couple of invites left if anyone is flying before Feb 15-

ozstamps at ozemail.com.au

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.