Wiki Posts
Search

Pullman Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2017, 7:35 pm
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
I turn into quite an a** when it comes to staff with such attitude: "I suggest if you are having a bad day, that you go home".
Old Jul 4, 2017, 3:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Pullman CDG - very good hotel

Map| 7 Reviews | 71% Recommended

Roissypole Ouest (Rte de la Commune) BP 20248 Roissy-en-France, FR

Pullman CDG - very good hotel (8 Photos)

I had several meeting and lunches there and always enjoyed this hotel, clearly the best or one of the best at CDG. But I stayed there for the 1st time between 2 flights (an evening arrival and an early departure the following morning). 

Good stay, despite short. As we already had detailled reviews in this thread, I will be brief here mostly displaying pictures.

I booked a Superior room and was upgraded to Deluxe. Drink voucher was given, but no welcome gift/VIP treatment and no welcome letter. So room for improvement here.

But overall, I strongly recommend this hotel if you need to stay at CDG. There are plenty of Accor options at CDG, but thiis is the best one (and the most recent one).

Room

The Deluxe room. Unfortunately, no airport/runway view :-(

1_IMG_5524.JPG1_IMG_5531.JPG1_IMG_5525.JPG1_IMG_5526.JPG1_IMG_5527.JPG1_IMG_5528.JPG1_IMG_5529.JPG1_IMG_5530.JPG

Pullman CDG - very good hotel

Would you like to write a review on the Pullman Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport?

No, thank you.
Yes
Old Aug 1, 2017, 12:39 pm
Suspended

Hi everyone,

Would you recommend dining at the hotel or they are better options nearby ?

Thanks
Old Aug 1, 2017, 2:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Jeff_
Hi everyone,

Thanks
Don't bother to go out. The food is very good at the Pullman.
Old Aug 2, 2017, 5:18 am
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor Live Limitless, Accor Plus, World Of Hyatt
Originally Posted by Jeff_
Hi everyone,

Thanks
The food at Pullman is excellent. The burgers are wonderful.
Old Aug 2, 2017, 5:33 am
Suspended

Delete

Last edited by FlyerTalker37; Apr 24, 2018 at 1:41 am
Old Aug 12, 2017, 1:44 pm
Suspended

Delete

Last edited by FlyerTalker37; Apr 24, 2018 at 1:41 am
Old May 20, 2018, 9:23 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, BA Gold, IHG Gold, Oman Gold
A whole lot better than the Hilton!!

Map| 7 Reviews | 71% Recommended

Roissypole Ouest (Rte de la Commune) BP 20248 Roissy-en-France, FR

A whole lot better than the Hilton!! (5 Photos)

Okay so this was just a day room stay.  However it is in every way far and above the Hilton, which is terrible.  Same location, and easy to get to Paris, and all terminals of CDG.  

Check In

Very warm welcome.  Arrived around 1100, the day rate gives you 0900-1800.  I liked the style of the hotel.  Staff friendly.  Was given upgrade which was unexpected on day rate.  Also welcome voucher, which I used for a coffee later.  Checked out at 1800 and made way to airport.

Room

Again, style of room is excellent.  Toliet as you enter, and bathroom separate.IMG_5108.jpgIMG_5111.jpgIMG_5113.jpg  Great shower.

Plenty of room to work, and again EU and UK power.  TV comes with free movies, which you dont see very often now.  Rooms quiet.  Some face runway, mine office block which is fine on weekend, but weekdays a lot of people watching you while you sit and work.

Great selection of coffee and tea.

Also you can order some gym equipment for the room which was nice touch.

Overall

Must also mention the pool/ gym, and sauna and steam which are all superb.

Great size gym, with water, teas and fruit.  Pool is great for swimming and the sauna and steam nice and hot.  I was lucky and got it when quiet.

IMG_5134.jpgIMG_5131.jpg

Service

All staff were polite and friendly.  Resteraunt was not open, but room service menu looked good.

Dining

Did not eat but menus looked very good.

Very easy to get to.  Short walk from train station and from there train to Paris, or shuttle to T1/2 and you can walk to T3.  There is Ibis next door and also bus station.

A whole lot better than the Hilton!!

Would you like to write a review on the Pullman Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport?

No, thank you.
Yes
gilbertaue likes this.
Old May 20, 2018, 12:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Thanks for the review. I think you are the 1st one to post a review for a day stay !
Old Oct 13, 2019, 1:49 am
Accor 10+ BadgeHilton 10+ Badge

Programs: *A Gold (A3), HHonor Gold
I stayed there this night, still a great hotel, nothing has changed. I was upgraded from a standard to a privilege room, with a free minibar. Staff was as usual service minded and customer oriented. I of course went to the swimming pool and sauna (hammam was in maintenance).
One negative point: breakfast was a zoo. They did not have enough staff and as a result, no plates, no glasses, no free table at 9 am. Still no glasses 30 minutes later. They clean plates slower than what are needed. Table not cleaned. The juices dispenser were all not working.
Old Dec 1, 2019, 6:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

I have an upcoming stay there. I received an email with a link to a google form questionnaire to prepare/customize my stay. Good initiative in principle, but poorly implemented...
The 2nd page of the questionnaire is about paid room upgrades. Problems are :
- they list the different possibilities of upgrade depending on your room category initially booked. They should customize this with the actual category booked. Customers who wish to upgrade may not remember what they booked or may not have time to look for the information.
- Hello Gold and Platinum members ? Upgrade should be free. Nothing is mentioned for those
- and now the main problem : among choices proposed, there is no I do not want to upgrade and if you are in this case, you cant go to the next page as it is mandatory to tick one box.

Old Dec 1, 2019, 8:40 am

Programs: BA silver, Accor platinum, HH silver, M&M
Last time, I did ask @ check for a suite upgrade. They did instantly !
My next stay is December 23th. Will ask again.
Nice & friendly staff, and yes Breakfast is heavily crowded.
Old Jan 10, 2021, 1:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Quick one night stay before taking a very early flight in CDG. Still a very good hotel despite a very depressing ambiance (the lobby is deserted because the bar and the restaurants are closed due to the sanitary situation in France). But they do serve room service. The drink voucher can only be redeemed as room service. I booked a Park&Fly offer which allow you to have up to 2 weeks parking.

I booked a Classic room and was upgraded to a nice Junior Suite. Pictures below.

Welcome gift (minimal):

EcotoneHR and jonapet89 like this.
Old Jan 10, 2021, 1:53 pm

Programs: BA silver, Accor platinum, HH silver, M&M
I really like this hotel, one of my favourite !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.