Flying TG HKT-BKK in Business class. What lounge do I use? Am I allowed to have access to the Coral Lounge?
There is a Royal Orchid Lounge in HKT, on the international side. Not sure about domestic side.
If you are flying HKT-BKK & connecting to an international flight, then you will access the TG international lounge which has beer/soft drinks/coffee etc & some snacks.

If your journey to BKK terminates there (or is a stopover) then you will access the Tg domestic lounge. No alcohol & similar soft beverages/coffee/snacks. Free wi-fi in both.

Neither lounge is exactly spectatular but both are fine for a small (but busy) airport.

I have no idea what the Coral Lounge is??

UPDATE; Coral Lounge is one of the 2 generic Priority Pass lounges in the international terminal. No access to TG/*A/Business pax AFAIK.
There is a small (30 seat) royal orchid lounge at HKT on the domestic side. Access is allowed for Star Golds and Thai Business of course.

Some small sandwiches, coffees and juices. No alcohol served.
Both lounges are often crowded, particularly during the afternoon rush hour.
Avoid the tunafish sandwiches.
Quote: Both lounges are often crowded, particularly during the afternoon rush hour.
Avoid the tunafish sandwiches.
While not the most nutritious I've never had any problems with the tuna sandwiches. They even cut the crusts off for you.
Indeed. The sarnies in there are pretty good. Always have the cheese sarnies though. It's a tradition in every TG lounge I visit. In the BKK F lounge they do a rather nice toasted cheese
Quote: While not the most nutritious I've never had any problems with the tuna sandwiches.
+1

I'm in the HKT lounge at least twice a year and always have a tuna sandwich or two!