Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HKT Lounge

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2012, 4:15 pm
Original Poster

HKT Lounge

Flying TG HKT-BKK in Business class. What lounge do I use? Am I allowed to have access to the Coral Lounge?
Old May 13, 2012, 11:43 pm

There is a Royal Orchid Lounge in HKT, on the international side. Not sure about domestic side.
Old May 13, 2012, 11:56 pm
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, Amex Plat
If you are flying HKT-BKK & connecting to an international flight, then you will access the TG international lounge which has beer/soft drinks/coffee etc & some snacks.

If your journey to BKK terminates there (or is a stopover) then you will access the Tg domestic lounge. No alcohol & similar soft beverages/coffee/snacks. Free wi-fi in both.

Neither lounge is exactly spectatular but both are fine for a small (but busy) airport.

I have no idea what the Coral Lounge is??

UPDATE; Coral Lounge is one of the 2 generic Priority Pass lounges in the international terminal. No access to TG/*A/Business pax AFAIK.

Last edited by NoY; May 14, 2012 at 12:01 am Reason: updated lounge info.
Old May 29, 2012, 4:57 pm

Location: YVR - Vancouver, with most winter weekends in Whistler.
Programs: Aeroplan 35K, Alaska MVP, Marriott Titanium / Lifetime Platinum, Hertz President's Circle
There is a small (30 seat) royal orchid lounge at HKT on the domestic side. Access is allowed for Star Golds and Thai Business of course.

Some small sandwiches, coffees and juices. No alcohol served.
Old Jun 2, 2012, 11:24 am

Programs: DL, AC, Bonvoy, Accor, Hilton
Both lounges are often crowded, particularly during the afternoon rush hour.
Avoid the tunafish sandwiches.
Old Jun 2, 2012, 9:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by Transpacificflyer
Both lounges are often crowded, particularly during the afternoon rush hour.
Avoid the tunafish sandwiches.
While not the most nutritious I've never had any problems with the tuna sandwiches. They even cut the crusts off for you.
Old Jun 2, 2012, 10:43 pm
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, Amex Plat
Indeed. The sarnies in there are pretty good. Always have the cheese sarnies though. It's a tradition in every TG lounge I visit. In the BKK F lounge they do a rather nice toasted cheese
Old Jun 4, 2012, 7:36 am

Programs: AA PLT, UA Silver, EK Gold, Hilton Diamond, Global Entry, Clear
Originally Posted by dsquared37
While not the most nutritious I've never had any problems with the tuna sandwiches.
+1

I'm in the HKT lounge at least twice a year and always have a tuna sandwich or two!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.