2 Questions: NRT F lounge and ZRH F lounge Q.

Subscribe
I am flying LX F NRT-ZRH, arriving on the 17th and then ~19 hours later, but on the same reservation connecting on LX ZRH-CDG in J. My questions are...what lounge does LX F use at NRT? ANA Suites? Also, as it is an F itinerary and I am arriving and departing within 24 hours, am I entitled to use the ZRH F lounge on the 18th before I board my connection to CDG? Thanks!
Last time i flew NRT-ZRH it was the ANA suites lounge in NRT.
I believe you can use the ZRH F lounge if you have a same day arrival in ZRH, but i think it is unlikely you can use the F lounge on the next day (when i assume your next flight is).
I´d agree it´s very unlikely you´ll get access to the LX F lounge at ZRH if your flight to CDG is the day after you arrive from NRT.

In NRT you should have access to both the NH and UA F lounge. The UA F lounge is pretty nice, but I´d probably just go to the NH F lounge.
In NRT you can use the "Suite Check-in" in Zone Z. The NH F Lounge is nice and quiet but nothing to write home about.
Quote: In NRT you can use the "Suite Check-in" in Zone Z. The NH F Lounge is nice and quiet but nothing to write home about.
I've been through the NH F lounge at NRT twice in the last month. Is it just me or does the wifi not work at all? I need to plug in every time.
Quote: I've been through the NH F lounge at NRT twice in the last month. Is it just me or does the wifi not work at all? I need to plug in every time.
I was in the NH Business Lounge in Satellite 5 yesterday and wifi was very slow. It looked like too many people were using it. I'd never experience that before (both in the F and Business lounges in Satellite 4).
Quote: I've been through the NH F lounge at NRT twice in the last month. Is it just me or does the wifi not work at all? I need to plug in every time.
The computers and printer in their business center are horrible.
Quote: The computers and printer in their business center are horrible.
If you can figure out Windows in Japanese.

Wifi was very slow but it worked few weeks ago in the NH lounges.
In ZRH, you will not be able to use the F lounge on the day after you arrive from NRT. The access rules explicity state same day connections, not within 24 hours.
As usual...

I just hate the NH business lounge. The UA lounge is much bigger, has natural light and has better WiFi.
How about a next day F connection to IAD from NRT?
Quote: As usual...

I just hate the NH business lounge. The UA lounge is much bigger, has natural light and has better WiFi.
I've not been to the NH J lounge, but how does the UA lounge stack up against the NH Suites? As mentioned the food in the NH F lounge is pretty paltry, but I do like the room with the private cubicles to sit in and relax.
Quote: I just hate the NH business lounge. The UA lounge is much bigger, has natural light and has better WiFi.
There are two NH Business lounges (as well as two First lounges). The Business lounge in Satellite 4 (closer to LH/LX departures) is windowless but the one in Satellite 5 (close to NH departure gates) is larger and has lots of windows.
This is not universally true. I got in from NRT last night, stayed in Zurich overnight and I am presently in the FCL awaiting my flight to CDG. The agent told me it is supposed to be same day, but she would make an exception for me. Since someone else was already slated to drive to the apron position I even get the car transfer from the FCL to my flight. Never hurts to ask!
Quote: The agent told me it is supposed to be same day, but she would make an exception for me.
So we've found our guidelines, then. On "next day" connections in ZRH, you do not have the right to access the FCL, however if you ask politely some agents may grant an exception. I think it is fine to try, as long as one respects the chance of being denied without creating a big fuss... which would probably just result in a crack-down on future exceptions.