Sex Change for Joanna?

Subscribe
Hi all,

No, I don't mean the title literally - it's just that I rarely can come up with a thread title as clever as this.

I e-mailed Joanna at the usual diamond club/flybmi e-dress a couple of weeks ago. Recently I received the following reply from a slightly different e-dress:

"FROM: diamondclub AT bmiemail PERIOD com> ...

Thank you for your email...(yadda yadda)

Best regards

George"

Is Joanna still at bmi?
Yes she is still about. She has a team working with her now, hence you got a reply from the DC email address from one of them.
Thanks - I feel much better!
I got a reply from George a few weeks ago too after sending an e-mail to the "diamond dot club, etc." address. Figured he was someone who works with her. Whatever their relationship, his e-mail to me was right to the point, and he dealt with the problem exactly as I had hoped he would.

I hope they both end up in good places when the DC/M&M situation settles out.
I recently had a reply from "Sally" who was similarly excellent and resolved my issue perfectly (retro mileage claim).
Not forgetting (Surrender) Brenda and (Give-in) Kim. There's also a Karen too.
Quote: "George"
ISTR there was a George in SPTS, who was helpful and knowledgeable.

Are they perhaps sharing the load? I can see that being a good thing for overall understanding of customer issues, and bringing an excellent body of knowledge to our problems.
Lately I had a response from Phillippa. There seems to a big team now.
Ok, you guys seem to have reached a critical mass, so I'll spill the beans. The Diamond Club email is now being dealt with, primarily, by the SPTS team. This happened a few months back.

Joanna is still posting on FT as Diamond Club, though and dealing with the main issues besetting DC.

Best as I am aware (and that's not very) the SPTS team (4 or 5 people only) is made up of the best agents from the old Diamond Club bookings team from the UK call centre - so, they know booking issues, they know Diamond Club rules and they know common sense. So, all in all, it's not a negative that they are dealing with the enquiries. And as there are a few of them, I imagine response times may be a little better, perhaps?
Fingers crossed that Joanna & her experienced cohorts manage the upcoming DC migration over to M&M. We might actually get a successful migration.

I will be even happier if that lot ended up managing the UK side of M&M moving forward.
Quote: Ok, you guys seem to have reached a critical mass, so I'll spill the beans. The Diamond Club email is now being dealt with, primarily, by the SPTS team. This happened a few months back.

Joanna is still posting on FT as Diamond Club, though and dealing with the main issues besetting DC.

Best as I am aware (and that's not very) the SPTS team (4 or 5 people only) is made up of the best agents from the old Diamond Club bookings team from the UK call centre - so, they know booking issues, they know Diamond Club rules and they know common sense. So, all in all, it's not a negative that they are dealing with the enquiries. And as there are a few of them, I imagine response times may be a little better, perhaps?
Thanks, Goldcircle. I agree that "it's not a negative" that they are helping Joanna out in this fashion - George appears to have taken care of my issue just fine (if my new gold card gets to me by the time he claimed it will).

Let me also add my best wishes to all on the SPTS team...
I had an email from Andy the other day dealing with a miles not posting issue!
Can we please change the title? I don't think its very appropriate for Joanna to read that !
Quote: Can we please change the title? I don't think its very appropriate for Joanna to read that !
I read it as a suggestion for the Christmas collection.
I have received replies from both Sally and George in the last couple of months concerning claims for miles not credited. About the level of satisfation, I have to say that I have only had positive experiences with the SPTS team. However, I don't think that the reaction time has improved...
Good luck for them all!