FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sex Change for Joanna?
View Single Post
Old Sep 24, 2010, 2:20 pm
HPN-HRL

Programs: BAEC G, WN A-, Hyatt G, HH G, MAR T, Hz PC, was [UA2P, FL A+Elite, BD G]
Originally Posted by GoldCircle
Ok, you guys seem to have reached a critical mass, so I'll spill the beans. The Diamond Club email is now being dealt with, primarily, by the SPTS team. This happened a few months back.

Joanna is still posting on FT as Diamond Club, though and dealing with the main issues besetting DC.

Best as I am aware (and that's not very) the SPTS team (4 or 5 people only) is made up of the best agents from the old Diamond Club bookings team from the UK call centre - so, they know booking issues, they know Diamond Club rules and they know common sense. So, all in all, it's not a negative that they are dealing with the enquiries. And as there are a few of them, I imagine response times may be a little better, perhaps?
Thanks, Goldcircle. I agree that "it's not a negative" that they are helping Joanna out in this fashion - George appears to have taken care of my issue just fine (if my new gold card gets to me by the time he claimed it will).

Let me also add my best wishes to all on the SPTS team...