Original Poster

Programs: QF Plat - OW EMD | DL Gold / Starwood Gold
MH/NW J/F MEL-KUL-NRT-DTW-SDF including day at Narita City

Schedule Overview:

12APR MEL-KUL MH 148 15:00-21:10 B777-200 (J) 2K
12APR KUL-NRT MH 088 23:30-07:30 +1 B777-200 (J) 2K
13APR NRT-DTW NW 012 15:55-14:35 B747-400 (J) 1K
13APR DTW-SDF NW 663 17:08-18:20 DC-9-30 (F) 2A

This schedule provides me with a bit over 7 hours at NRT, enough time to leave the airport and go site-seeing.

April 12, 2005, Melbourne, Australia

I arrive at Melbourne Airport with a friend and I proceed to check in at MH. One checked bag routed to SDF via KUL-NRT-DTW, however they were not able to put everything on one tag -- as such they attached one tag to KUL and a second tag to NRT-DTW-SDF, but both tags had the same # on them.

Check-in staff was friendly, confirmed the aircraft was a non-retrofit which meant rows 1 and 2 were the old FC seats. Was provided my boarding passes for both of my segments on Malaysian, MEL-KUL & KUL-NRT, along with a lounge invite for MEL and the little ticket jacket provided had a lounge invite for KUL. MH Check-in complete!

As I wanted to spend some time with my friend prior to going through departure control in the International terminal, we proceeded to the Qantas Domestic terminal to use the Qantas Club. In domestic Australian terminals, non-ticketed passengers are allowed beyond the security checkpoint. After time in the Qantas Club, we went back to the international terminal, said our goodbyes, and off I went through passport control and security.

Security in Australia is quite sensible and professional, compared to the TSA back in the states. No shoe removal or any funny business. I was randomly selected to be swabbed for explosives; this took about a minute and I was on my way.

Went down to the Malaysian Lounge for awhile prior to boarding. The MH lounge at MEL isn't bad, but not outstanding either. Plenty of food and drink available including Malaysian Satay, a cheese and meat plate, fresh fruit, and desserts (The desserts are typically the same ones available in the Intl QF lounge).

The flight is called from the lounge and up I go for boarding.

Next post: MH 148
Old Apr 24, 2005, 8:15 am
Original Poster

Part 2

MH 148 - MEL-KUL - Seat 2K - B777-200

As I arrive up at the gate, all the passengers have been boarded other than the business class passengers from the lounge. As I board the aircraft I am greeted and then shown to my seat. The two rows, which have the old FC seating, are full, and there are still a number of passengers back in the old business cabin with the cradle seats.

Pre-departure drinks are offered and the menu for this flight is provided. Departure is on-time and once airborne Aigner ammenity kits are provided (back in Feb they were providing green Crabtree & Evelyn kits) along with headsets for the IFE.

The Menu:

Light Meal

Malaysian Satay
Our Famous Charcoal Grilled Chicken & Beef Skewers
Topped with Spicy Peanut Sauce

Appetizer
King Prawns, Cuttlefish and Egg Boodles
Salad with Black Bean Dressing

Dukkah Crusted Rolled Lamb Loin
with Roasted Romato
Compliemnted with Balsamic and Rosemary Glaze Sauce

OR

Red Snapper Filet and Prawns
Baked in Banana Leaf

OR

Grilled Chicken
Marinated in Red Beancurd
with Shiitake Mushrooms and Red Vinegar Sauce
Vegetables and Accompaniments
Assorted Mixed Vegetables
Roasted Broccoli With Pistachio
Pumpkin with Maple Butter
Lemon Rice
Potato Confit

Cheese Plate
Date and Orange Pudding
with Vanilla Anglaise
Bread Selection
Ice Cream

I have a mix of the Chicken and Beef Satay to start with an additional helping when they come around the second time. The appetizer was good, I just wish there were more King Prawns

For the main meal, I go with the Rolled Lamb Loin with Pumpkin and Potato Confit. The Lamb is tasty and overall the meal service was great. Needless to say the Light Meal is a bit more than a "light meal", but I have always found Malaysian to be like this.. and when they serve "Supper" on a flight it's typically a huge meal.

The old FC seats are starting to show their age, but it was nice to have this seat with a full horizontal foot rest and a great recline, compared to the cradle seats. I have experienced the new "refurbed" business seats on a flight from KUL-MEL and while they have some shortcomings (i.e. lack of space), they are quite comfortable.

On this flight I watch "The Aviator" and the flight was a bit turbulant as we were flying over Indonesia as there was a bit of thunderstorm activity in the area. As it was just starting to get dark over Indonesia, there were some nice lightning displays. The flight path took us to the Northwest out of MEL, over Alice Springs, over Bali, & over Singapore en-route to KLIA.

Prior to landing, a Refreshment service is provided.

This consists of, Hors d'oeuvre - Coconut Prawns, Chicken, Jellyfish beancurd Roll and Zucchini and Haloumi Fritters, along with Fresh Fruit.

The flight arrived just a bit early, about 7 hrs 45 minutes flight time and we made it to the gate about 25 minutes early.

After landing at KLIA I get some duty free shopping done and then up to the KLIA Business Class lounge.

The KLIA Business Class lounge (and First Class lounge when flying MH FC) are one of my favorite airport lounges. The Business Class lounge offers a full buffet of hot food, beverages, has some nice shower facilities (which hit the spot after this flight, with 3 more to go), and a couple of computer terminals with internet access. I had about two hours in the lounge which I used to relax, check-email, etc.

During my time in the lounge there was a gate change for the NRT flight and eventually boarding was called.

Next Post: MH 88 - KUL-NRT
Old Apr 24, 2005, 8:57 am
Original Poster

Part 3

MH 88 - KUL-NRT - Seat 2K - B777-200

Upon arrival at the gate, all passengers are on-board with the exception of the business class passengers which are making their way from the lounge to the gate. At KLIA, there is no main security checkpoint and security is handled at the gate. I proceed through the WTMD, with shoes on, bags are x-rayed, and the I proceed directly to boarding. A dual jetway is in use one for Business the second for Economy.

As I board the aircraft I am surprised to find out it is a non-retrofit. The retrofit B777's are supposed to be on the NRT route and the FA's were a bit surprised as well. Luckily seat 2K is an old First Class seat like the previous aircraft.

Pre-departure drinks are served and the menu is provided. Departure and take-off is ontime. Flight path takes us up over the South China sea and we remain overwater for most of the flight.

After departure ammenity kits are provided and headsets for the IFE. With this being an overnight flight, my main goal was sleep. The menu:

Midnight Snack

Malaysian Satay
Our Famour Charcoal Grilled Chicken and Beef Skewers
Topped with Spicy Peanut Sauce
Seasonal Fresh Fruits

Before arrival:

Breakfast

Health Drink
Fresh Fruit Juices
Seasonal Fresh Fruits
Yoghurt

Spinach and Cheese Omelette
Accompanied by grilled chicken Sausage

OR

Chicken Brochette
Marinated Chicken Cubes, Skewered with Red Pepper and Mushrooms
Complimented with a Babacue Sauce
Vegetables and Accompaniments
Japanese Simmered Vegetables
Grilled Tomatoes with Herbs
Baked Potato Au Gratin
Steamed Japanese Rice
Bakery Selection
Jam, Marmalade, or Honey

Japanese Breakfast

Salmon Teriyaki
Taditionally Prepared and Beautifuly Presented
with Carrot Flower and Lotus
Served with Steamed Japanese Rice and Vegetables
---

Being tired, I pass on the midnight snack and ask the FA to wake me for breakfast. I fell asleep and was then woken about two hours prior to landing for breakfast; I was still extremely tired, but I had the Omelette with some grilled tomatos and potato au gratin.

After breakfast I fell back asleep until we were on final approach. The weather in Narita was on the cool side and with light rain. The approach was a bit bumpy and with the low overcast you really couldn't see much upon landing.

Upon deplaning I went to Immigrations to enter Japan for the day. In addition to the landing form, we were required to complete a health form which asked about everything from stomach problems to headaches. Despite having a massive headache from lack of sleep and sinuses, I checked no to everything ... (do they actually expect people to check yes to questions like: Have you had a headache in the past four weeks?)

The immigration line in Terminal 2 where MH 88 arrived took a good 45 minutes, as several flights arrived at the same time. A number of people were wearing medical masks including a couple of the immigrations officers. Once it was my turn, the immigration officer had no questions and passed me through after scanning my passport and putting the arrival sticker in. For Customs, the only concern the customs officer had was how long I was in Malaysia and I just told him I only transited the airport on this trip. He went through my passport and looked at all the stamps and noticed my Malaysia entry/departure stamps were not recent. No search of luggage and I was off.

First stop was finding an ATM - found a CitiBank ATM and pulled out 10,000 yen. Next, I needed to find a place to store my roll-a-board. The information desk was very helpful and suggested I catch the bus to Terminal 1, where my connecting flight departs. I caught the bus, found the luggage storage place and gave them my roll-a-board (500 yen, pay at pickup).

Next: Narita City
Old Apr 24, 2005, 9:03 am
Original Poster

Part 4

Narita / Narita City, Japan, April 13

After my roll-a-board is in storage, I am ready to go into Narita City with just a backpack. I first get a drink at the airport to get smaller change from my 10,000 yen note and then go to the counter to purchase my rail ticket (250 yen on the Keisi Line -- I beleive it is a bit cheaper on the JR line, but they don't run as often).

With ticket I go downstairs to the train station and wait about 10 minutes for the train. The train starts in terminal 1, goes to terminal 2, and the next stop is Narita City. I get off in Narita City and thankfully the rain has stopped, but it's a bit on the cool side and overcast. Knowing that there is a tourist information station over at the JR station, I walk that way with a small map I have. At the tourist information station I am provided with a better map of Narita City and directions to the Buddhist Temple.

Narita City is interesting and I have pictures I'll post a link to once I get them online. The walk to the Temple is about 10 minutes. It is an interesting walk past many shops, much of the walk downhill. At first Narita City seemed confusing, but after looking at the map a couple of times and as I started walking, I realized it was extremely easy to navigate.

The Temple and surrounding gardens are beautiful. I have been to other Buddhist Temples in countries like Malaysia, but this is the largest one I have ever been to. I spent the better part of two hours at the Temple, walking around and viewing everything. For anyone with an extended layover at Narita, I would highly reccomend this -- hopefully with better weather.

I then started to walk to the Justco Department Store in Narita City. Along the way I saw a chemist/pharmacy. I was looking for Sudafed, as my head was plugged/stuffed up, but all of the packages were in Japanese and the staff there spoke little English. Needless to say I didn't find any Sudafed -- but I did find a decongestants which seemd to have a combo of medications in it, but as I didn't know what was in it, I passed.

Walking around Justco was interesting and I did a bit of shopping. There was a little fast food outlet in the front where I stopped off for some badly needed coffee. Afterwards I had lunch in a resturant in the area. By then it was about time to get back to the airport. I then walked uphill and made my way back to the Keisi train station and purchased a ticket back to Narita for 250 yen.

The train stopped at terminal 2 and then took me to terminal 1. As went upstairs to enter the airport there was a luggage search station to exit the train station. The security officer I dealt with was only interested in seeing my passport and then allowed me to proceed without a search of my backpack. Most people on train were airport employees going through the airport employee line to exit the train station.

Off to retreive my roll-a-board out of storage for 500 yen, and then up to NWA departures on the 4th level.

Next: NWA 12 - NRT-DTW

Last edited by SDF_Traveler; Apr 24, 2005 at 9:57 am
Old Apr 24, 2005, 9:04 am
Original Poster

Part 5

NW 12 - NRT-DTW - Seat 1K - Boeing 747-400

Upstairs at check-in I located NWA and the line for World Business Class check-in. To enter the check-in area, all of your belongings go through an x-ray machine; I suspect this is primarily for checked luggage, but my carry-ons went though and the security individual put a Narita Inspected tag on the roll-a-board.

The check-in line went fast and the agent I dealt with professional. He was able to look up the status of my luggage and confirmed it was in NWA's posession and would be on the flight ^ . Out came two boarding passes, one for NRT-DTW and the second DTW-SDF and I was good to go for the rest of my journey.

I then proceeded to the security checkpoint. Here the agents were extremely polite, no shoe removal, and I cleared security without any hassle. Next stop was Narita outbound customs, which was located down one level. My passport was scanned, my departure card removed, and then my passport was stamped with a Narita Departure stamp.

The terminal was nice and modern (re-furbed ) and there were two World Clubs; one upstairs above the circular area of the airside terminal and the other one next to the Korean lounge. Inside the lounge they have an interesting beer machine, some yummy Oreo snacks, and these little smoked cheese snacks that look like hot dogs. I love em! However, the WorldClub lounges at NRT do not come close in quality to other lounges such as MH's lounge at KLIA or Korean Air's lounges at ICN.

There was a smoking area inside near the gates which I used a couple of times. The second time I walked in there was a drunk American on a tirade about Canada. At the top of his voice he's explaining to everyone Canadian Immigrations are "a**holes" because they denied him entry because they found, surprise, a couple of DUI's on this guys record. In a drunken stupor he was yelling things like "f**k Canada" "France, up your's" -- while entertaining, it was sad to watch. I don't know what flight he was on, but hopefully he was denied boarding.

Anyways, boarding starts at 3:00pm for the 3:55pm departure. I boarded around 3:15 and was surprised to see most of WBC already boarded. Roll-a-board went in front closet and my backpack went up in the overhead. We departed early and after taxi, we were #2 and up in the air in a matter of minutes. Flight time was 11 hrs 27 minutes takeoff to touchdown -- the flight path was well to the south compared to other trans-Pac flights I've taken -- while we went northbound out of NRT, our Pacific crossing took us well south of Alaska & the Aleutian islands; we made North America landfall over Vancouver, B.C. and we then crossed into Washington State and followed a flight path typical of a SEA-DTW flight.

Menu's and Ammenity Kits were distrubuted prior to push back. As much as I like NW, the NWA ammenity kit leaves a lot to be desired compared to other Asian & European carriers. The new packaging looks much nicer than the old red "heart" design and the blue sack bags prior to that.

The Menu:

To Begin
Cocktail or beverage of choice
and mixed nuts

Western Style Dinner

Appetizer Salad
Mixed greens with garnish of the day
Choice of Dressing

Main Course
Beef Tenderloin in Teriyaki Sauce
potatoes Anna and asparagus

-or-

Grilled Chicken in Rosemary Herb Sauce
mashed potatoes and medly of peppers

-or-

Grilled Salmon in Herb Cream Sauce
pumpkin mashed potatoes and green beans

Japanese Style Dinner
Sakizuke Smoked Salmon, Smoked Scallop,
Crabmeat and Salmon Roe.
Takiawase Simmered Vegetables
Soba Chasoba
Osuimono Clear Soup
Main Meal Grilled Chicken Teriyaki and Egg Roll
eith Eel, Prawn, Grilled Mushroom

Both Western and Japanese Style Dinners are accompanied by:

Assorted Breads
Dessert A La Carte

Create your own...
Fresh Fruit
Selection of cheese offered with port wine
Ice Cream
Japanse Style Dessert
Gourmet Cookies
Premium Coffee or Tea
Liqueurs

I went with the Grilled Chicken and for dessert the Ice Cream and cookies. After that I was tired and made good use of the WBC 'flat' seat and got several hours of sleep. Afterwards, watched "Oceans 12" and then had breakfast.

Menu Continued:

On Arrival
A choice of:
Continental Breakfast
Fresh Fruit and Warmed Breads

-or-

Scrambled Eggs with Cheese
and Smoked Sausage

-or-

Sweet and Sour Fish with Chinese Noodles

-or-

Cold Cereal and Fruit Yogurt

The Eggs hit the spot and overall the meal service was quite good. I don't know where the 11 1/2 hours went, but before I knew it we were landing at DTW. Upon landing I was one of the first off at A24 and when walking through the hallway to the Immigrations station at DTW I noticed several deportees in handcuffs were being led to one of the gates (between A30-A36 I am guessing).

US Immigrations was fast and my luggage was one of the first off the belt allowing me to zip right through US Customs. It also helped that NWA removed the Malaysian Priority labels and added their own "NWA World Business Class - Priority" label when my luggage was in-transit at NRT. Kudos! ^

Next and Last: DTW-SDF NW F

Last edited by SDF_Traveler; Apr 24, 2005 at 10:43 am
Old Apr 24, 2005, 9:06 am
Original Poster

Part 6

NW 663 - DTW-SDF - Seat 2A - DC-9-30

As I came out of the US Customs Hall at DTW I handed my luggage to a TSA agent whom took it and tossed it into the CTX machine. Next step was to clear security and with the gum cracking' "All Shoes Off" and all of the yelling/barking at passengers, I knew I was somehow back in the good ol' US of A.

Through security and upstairs to the currency exchange to dump my Yen. I hate currency exchange places, they're a rip off to the Nth degree. I was surprised how many people in front of me were buying Yen at the exchange rates they provide --- I sold my Yen back to US$'s at a so-so rate minus a $5.50 fee. I think I need to setup a currency exchange booth at an airport; $5.50 per passenger plus buy/sell rates which are nothing near the true exchange rate and the money should just come rolling in. I'll be nice and just charge a $5.00 fee

Up to the WC I went for a bit and relaxed and used the opportunity to clean up a bit. The time passed quickly and off I went to my gate for my last flight, a 50 minute hop to SDF in a DC-9 after 26 hours of flying and 36 hours of travel.

The flight departed on-time. Spinzel's and a snack mix were provided and after a couple of drinks, we were landing before I realized it. Luggage arrived at the baggage carosel in Louisville with about 4 other flights -- the priority tag didn't do any good in this case.

Overall, it was a great journey, good service, but definately the long way around. Will be headed back to Melbourne soon, but doing the non-stop from LAX.

SDF_Traveler

Last edited by SDF_Traveler; Apr 24, 2005 at 11:00 am
Old Apr 24, 2005, 3:26 pm

Programs: LH FTL, Marriott Plat
Always like to read about MH food! I think I could easily survive one month eating only Malaysian Satay!

Nice report!

-Tom
Old Apr 24, 2005, 5:36 pm

Although I have travellled extensively, I have never tried MH first class. This report definitely makes my mouth water.....
Old Apr 24, 2005, 6:14 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by RTW4
Although I have travellled extensively, I have never tried MH first class. This report definitely makes my mouth water.....
Actually it was MH Business. MH has eliminated FC service in their 777 fleet, but I was lucky enough to obtain the old FC seats on the two 777 flights, but Business service. They are in the process of retrofitting the 777s to two class with flat angled beds.

The only leg I flew in 'First' was DTW-SDF on NW, which was a short, 50 minute, US domestic leg with a bag of "Spinzels" and a nut mix, along with a drink service.

Malaysian First is a nicer product in some respects, but their business product comes pretty close.

Last year I flew EWR-DXB-KUL-MEL / MEL-KUL / KUL-DXB-EWR in MH FC before they ended the FC service on B777 operated flights. MH only offers FC now on their 747 operated flights.

SDF_Traveler
Old Apr 25, 2005, 7:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska Million Miler, United Million Miler, Wyndham Rewards Diamond, Choice Hotels Diamond
I've heard great things about Malaysian's First Class catering, but I agree that the Business Class fare didn't look at all bad either. Even Northwest looked to offer a pretty tasty flight back home as well. Nice report, and thanks for taking the time to post the menu transcripts!
Old Apr 25, 2005, 7:31 pm

Programs: DL PlatMM, BA and Alaska Emerald, HHonors DIA, Accor, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Amb, UA Silver, AA
SDF,
A great report! I am always interested in reading about MH.
Any reason why you went with their J class instead of the F class via LAX/KUL/SYD that (IIRC from earlier reports too) you enjoy so much?
Also, how was seat pitch in J/F on MH? How did the New J compare to the Old J on MH?
Thanks again for your insightful report.
PS-- I COMPLETELY agree about the US TSA agents' barking at pax in the US. I never see that in SIN, BKK, KUL, NRT, (OK, sometimes in MNL!), or Europe, yet it's just part of the deal here in the US.

Last edited by kyushuman; Apr 26, 2005 at 5:28 am Reason: spelling
Old Apr 26, 2005, 4:54 am

Originally Posted by tomashi
Always like to read about MH food! I think I could easily survive one month eating only Malaysian Satay!
I would have to agree with you a hundred percent. Oh, delicious satay - come to mummy!
Old Apr 26, 2005, 9:22 am

Originally Posted by SDF_Traveler
I then started to walk to the Justco Department Store in Narita City. Along the way I saw a chemist/pharmacy. I was looking for Sudafed, as my head was plugged/stuffed up, but all of the packages were in Japanese and the staff there spoke little English. Needless to say I didn't find any Sudafed -- but I did find a decongestants which seemd to have a combo of medications in it, but as I didn't know what was in it, I passed.
You won't find Sudafed at Jusco or anywhere else in Japan, as the stuff (or, rather, its main component pseudoephedrine) is illegal in Japan -- and this means confiscation, interrogation plus possible fine and deportation if you're caught with the stuff on arrival! Why, I know not, but probably because it's a possible methamphetamine precursor... and to foil bathtub chemists they make 125 million flu victims suffer

A number of other European countries also ban or require prescriptions for Sudafed and equivalents, but none to the extent of Japan. In most of the rest of Asia it (and pretty much anything else you want...) is OTC.
Old Apr 26, 2005, 11:49 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jpatokal
You won't find Sudafed at Jusco or anywhere else in Japan, as the stuff (or, rather, its main component pseudoephedrine) is illegal in Japan -- and this means confiscation, interrogation plus possible fine and deportation if you're caught with the stuff on arrival! Why, I know not, but probably because it's a possible methamphetamine precursor... and to foil bathtub chemists they make 125 million flu victims suffer

A number of other European countries also ban or require prescriptions for Sudafed and equivalents, but none to the extent of Japan. In most of the rest of Asia it (and pretty much anything else you want...) is OTC.
I suppose it's a good thing I didn't have any Sudafed with me, considering the above. In Australia you must now show ID to purchase it and here in the US some states are now requiring the same.

It's sad that people have the suffer without it, considering it's the best decongestant (IMHO) on the market, especially when something is needed for flying to relieve sinus & ear pressure.

It's extremely sad to see what is happening with Sudafed because of the "bathtub chemists". I don't recall any problems purchasing it the UK and Spain, but typically I carry a supply of it when I travel.

FWIW, it's probably a good thing they didn't check my luggage at Japan Customs as I had a couple other things like Panadine (OTC in Australia) and a sleep medication with me.

Best,

SDF_Traveler

Last edited by SDF_Traveler; Apr 26, 2005 at 11:51 am Reason: typo
Old Apr 26, 2005, 1:51 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by kyushuman
SDF,
A great report! I am always interested in reading about MH.
Any reason why you went with their J class instead of the F class via LAX/KUL/SYD that (IIRC from earlier reports too) you enjoy so much?
Also, how was seat pitch in J/F on MH? How did the New J compare to the Old J on MH?
Thanks again for your insightful report.
PS-- I COMPLETELY agree about the US TSA agents' barking at pax in the US. I never see that in SIN, BKK, KUL, NRT, (OK, sometimes in MNL!), or Europe, yet it's just part of the deal here in the US.
kyushuman,

Thank you!

I used a NW award ticket for this particular trip; between scheduling for the dates I needed to travel and the fact MH only provides service to MEL in the B777, I decided upon Business Class. NW is now booking first out of "R" instead of "A" and business out of "I" instead of "D" - the seats don't seem as easy to obtain as they used to.

The seat pitch on MH with the old first class seats which occupy the first two rows on the 777 is excellent; I don't know the exact pitch. The downside to the old FC seats on the B777 is they're showing their age and the seat cushons are starting to get a bit hard.

The old MH "J" seat is the cradle seat. The new J seat, which I was able to experience on a KUL-MEL sector in February was comfortable. The seats convert to "angled flat beds", but the pitch between seats is too tight, as once the bed extents out, it extends all the way to the seat in front and there is a carve-out from the seat in front for foot space. The seat width is a bit tight, but it's not that bad. From what I understand, MH isn't exactly happy with the new J seats and there will be modifications on the new retrofits going forward to address some of the issues. I feel if the pitch was increased just a bit and the flat angle reduced a bit, it would be a much better product.

Overall the new J seat was comfortable despite the shortcomings and I was able to get some sleep in it. The retrofit aircraft also has "mood lighting" which has different light settings which are supposed to help the body adjust to the time. In the end, I prefer the new J seats to the old cradle seats.

Best,

SDF_Traveler

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.