Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2011, 10:31 am

Originally Posted by Kremmen
Interesting. I have Hilton on the drop-down menus and on the main rewards page, after Hawaiian and before JC Penny. The Hilton selection goes to the Hilton partner page
This is strange. I logged in and then clicked on that link. I get the Hilton page with the description and then at the bottom I get this message:

"Thank you for your interest in this Reward.
Unfortunately, there are no Hilton HHonors offers available at this time."

No big deal, my main focus is PCR at this time anyway.
Old Jul 20, 2011, 12:52 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Smile Just had my membership year extended

Logged in to my account and saw this...

As one of our most valued Members, your participation is important to us, and we want to help you get the most out of our program.

A Special Thank You

Thank you for your participation in the e-Rewards® program. Because you are a valued Member, the e-Rewards Currency in your account will not expire this year and will remain available to you for Reward redemptions for another Membership Year.
So now I'm good thru into 2012
Old Jul 20, 2011, 1:43 pm

Originally Posted by Mary2e
Update...

I looked at my Hertz account earlier this week and the points finally posted.
Does anyone know if you can redeem the Hertz 500 pts for a free weekend day AND use the PC # 159493 ($40 off) as well as a different CDP (AAA)? Does the free day stack (I'm renting Fri-Wed)?
Old Jul 21, 2011, 11:31 pm

Programs: AC Prestige, SPG Gold, Hilton Silver, 1 Club Gold
So... What's the best bang for bucks here?

Hilton or Hertz? ..or something else?!?

I have 800 Hertz points and 17k Hilton points! I won't use them in the next months/weeks!
Old Jul 22, 2011, 9:50 am

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by GD101

I have 800 Hertz points and 17k Hilton points! I won't use them in the next months/weeks!
Imho, the $100 for 7,000 HH points is one of the best exchanges
Old Jul 22, 2011, 2:39 pm

Originally Posted by GD101

If you fly Southwest you can get 2000 points for $100 every 30 days. I had about $160 sitting in my account and had stopped doing most surveys. The available rewards just weren't much too. Since the end of May I've added 4000 points to my SW account. Debating if I want to keep doing now that I have $3.51 in my account. That's a lot of surveys...
Old Jul 23, 2011, 11:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Just past $50 and planned to redeem for BMI miles only to discover BMI is no longer a partner in the program! Thought I had seen it the last time I checked a month or two ago. Now all I have left if CO and HH. The CO return is rather meagre and HH is one of my orphan programs and redemptions for even Hampton Inns are quite high, so even holding off to reach $100 doesn't get me much.

So when did BMI depart? (Read through random pages on the thread but couldn't find anyone commenting on this. Nor did Search yield much.)
Old Jul 23, 2011, 6:02 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
BMI redemptions ended 30th of June. It was mentioned in the bmi forum.
Members who joined e-rewards via bmi were given 15 days advanced warning.
Old Aug 6, 2011, 6:24 am
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Question ? What is the best redemtion $100 e-Rewards?

So looking over the $100 e-Rewards redemptions. What do you all think is the best value. I like HHONORS 7000 points and FLEXPERKS 2000 points.

Thanks for the input!
Old Aug 6, 2011, 7:12 am

Programs: UA Million Miler (Gold), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
There is no "best redemption." It depends on what you value most or need. I'd take the Honors points, but then I don't even know what program Flexperks go to.
Old Aug 6, 2011, 8:29 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, National Executive
Not sure what a flexperk is.

I am right at $100, and I am going to apply mine to HHonors points.
If AA was a partner it would go there.
Old Aug 6, 2011, 9:12 am

For me, the HH $100/7,000 points has been my best value but you also might find some other helpful info over here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m...er-thread.html
Old Aug 6, 2011, 9:19 am

Programs: Military Space-A, UA Plat, AS MVP Gold 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, HHonors Gold
It all depends on whether US Airways' Grand Slam promo is of interest to you (and, of course, whether they have it this year.) Transfers from e-Rewards count as a "hit." So, if US Airways is on your list, $25 would get you one "hit." $100 would be enough to get 7,000 Hhonors points. 10,000 Hhonors points is another "hit." So, if you have US Air on your list, and can work on getting to $125, you have potentially 2 "hits" working, which can mean 10,000 US Airways miles in that promo.
Originally Posted by goalie
For me, the HH $100/7,000 points has been my best value but you also might find some other helpful info over here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m...er-thread.html
Old Aug 6, 2011, 9:26 am

I try to remember that by holding on the e-rewards dollars (keeping in mind the expiration rules), I have a quick way to top off, if necessary, miles in one of the several programs it to which contributes. I like e-rewards!
Old Aug 6, 2011, 10:00 am

Programs: OnePass, MilesPlus, AAdvantage, SkyMiles (unfortunately), PC Plat, HH Silver, Marriott Aluminium
I always transfer them into Priority Club points. $100 for 4,000 points doesn't sound quite as good as 7,000 hilton points but when you consider PC's 5,000-point PointBreak opportunities, those 4,000 points could potentially be just 1,000 points away from a night in an Intercontinental. Hilton can't compete with that. Of course everyone has their own immediate or personal needs but as far as a straight conversion value I think Priority Club's PointBreak nights can give you about the best actual $-value from your e-rewards dollars.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.