Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2011, 10:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
I'm liking the Hertz option. For $60 in e-rewards you get 500 Hertz points which is good for any size car on a weekend. The fancy cars usually run over $75/day. Thoughts.
Old Jul 8, 2011, 7:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
I liked it too and redeemed for it on May 31. Unfortunately, no points have yet shown up in my Hertz account. The erewards email says it will take 6-8 weeks, so I'm holding off writing customer service.

Has anyone else tried to redeem? It's a fairly new option.
Old Jul 8, 2011, 8:20 am

Programs: AA EXP, IHG PL, SPG G, MR G, HH G, CC G, AMEX PL
Originally Posted by Mary2e
I liked it too and redeemed for it on May 31. Unfortunately, no points have yet shown up in my Hertz account. The erewards email says it will take 6-8 weeks, so I'm holding off writing customer service.

Has anyone else tried to redeem? It's a fairly new option.
You are only allowed 1 redemption per calendar quarter. I think the only reward that has unlimited redemption option is Priority Club.
Old Jul 8, 2011, 8:26 am

it was my first Hertz redemption... ever. The email I have states that I will be receiving them. Normally, if the time has not passed to be able to redeem again, the system will not allow it.

As well, CO has monthly redemptions now.
Old Jul 8, 2011, 2:12 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards
I redeemed for PC points immediately after they started offering them and they did not post. I wrote customer service about 2 months after and they resolved the problem. So it may take some time for the things to work.
Old Jul 11, 2011, 10:46 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
Thumbs down

Another survey wasted 10 mins of my time for 25 e-rewards cents. It asked about 20 questions, including a series about which retailers I've visited when looking for internal hard drives. Once it discovered which retailer I actually bought my hard drives from, it finally decided that I don't qualify. (I wonder what they have against newegg.com?)

It was titled "Study about Business Purchases", so you might want to give it a miss if you get that one.
Old Jul 14, 2011, 9:10 am

Looks like Hilton is no longer an option, but it's nice to see Hertz in there. The rental car is usually the only part of the trip I have to pay for
Old Jul 14, 2011, 9:17 am

Update...

I looked at my Hertz account earlier this week and the points finally posted.
Old Jul 14, 2011, 9:23 am

Dang I was saving up for Hilton. Oh well, makes my decision to redeem on Continental easy.
Old Jul 14, 2011, 9:34 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Saas
Looks like Hilton is no longer an option, but it's nice to see Hertz in there. The rental car is usually the only part of the trip I have to pay for
If you list rewards by category, they are still there. Also, still listed on Hilton web site.
Old Jul 14, 2011, 9:42 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by Kremmen
If you list rewards by category, they are still there. Also, still listed on Hilton web site.
And listed for me as well (tho for me, it's right on my main listing of awards)
Old Jul 14, 2011, 10:42 am

Wish airline miles came in tiered redemptions with increasing miles for higher dollar redemption.
Old Jul 15, 2011, 6:44 am

Hmmm...Hilton still not showing on mine, in either place. Strange.
Old Jul 20, 2011, 10:12 am

Originally Posted by Kremmen
It is not showing up on pull down list of companies for me on e-rewards, so I tried going through Hilton and clicking on the "exchange now" button. That just took me back to main menu for exchanges, which does not include Hilton.

Looks like it's still PC or CO for me...
Old Jul 20, 2011, 10:27 am

Originally Posted by footypjman
It is not showing up on pull down list of companies for me on e-rewards, so I tried going through Hilton and clicking on the "exchange now" button.
Interesting. I have Hilton on the drop-down menus and on the main rewards page, after Hawaiian and before JC Penny. The Hilton selection goes to the Hilton partner page, which leads to the 4 specific rewards pages:
* $25
* $50
* $75
* $100

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.