Programs: UA Global Services MM, DL Platinum, US Chairmans Pref, AA Exec Platinum, SPG Platinum
Kuwait Airways Bangkok to Manila
Odd question, but I have two choices:
Thai at the ungoldly hour of 7:30am or Kuwait at a much more reasonable noon.
1) Only two classes are being sold by Kuwait, but the A340 appears to be a 3-class plane. The business class seatmap seems to let you choose rows 1-3 only...ie, first. So what's the story? Does buying business get you first?
2) I know this is a through flight from Kuwait the night before. What's the on-time experience here?
3) Am I crazy to even consider it? We're talking 15,000 miles for business on Thai or $425 for business (maybe first?) on Kuwait. I just hate 7am flights
Programs: PC Platinum, Marriott Silver, GF Gold, EY Silver, MPC Silver
To answer your question, please consider the following:
1) kuwait airways have very old planes, the youngest is something that has been purchased at 1997. That route to BBK surly has only business class in it. Don't expect anything of the flat seats of the entertainment system, old leather seats and mostly non-functional systems.
2) I would suggest going for Thai, unless money is a major issue for.