Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Other Hotel Chains
Reload this Page >

Four Seasons (Westlake): Possible to Earn Airline Miles?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2010, 11:09 am
Original Poster

I am staying at the Four Seasons in Westlake Village for two nights. Can I earn FF miles on any airlines by staying there? If so, do they grant more miles for any particular US airline? Any help appreciated, and thanks!
Old Nov 3, 2010, 11:05 pm

Originally Posted by rsilvers
I am staying at the Four Seasons in Westlake Village for two nights. Can I earn FF miles on any airlines by staying there? If so, do they grant more miles for any particular US airline? Any help appreciated, and thanks!
I am not aware of airline that offers miles for stays at FS, and know for a fact that no US airline does. Four Seasons, of course, does not have any loyalty "program" that offers points, miles, or published status benefits to its guests. Four Seasons instead has behind-the-scenes ways of recognizing loyal customers (no points involved).

Competitors such as Peninsula and Mandarin Oriental do offer miles on some non-US airlines (Such as SQ, CX, LH, TG and perhaps others), but I have never seen anything like that with Four Seasons.

Last edited by MikeFromTokyo; Nov 3, 2010 at 11:24 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.