Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kempinski Hotels ??

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2004, 1:18 pm
Original Poster

Kempinski Hotels ??

Does anyone know about the Kempinski chain of hotels. I read they are opening a new one soon in Abu Dhabi. Any good ???
Old Oct 25, 2004, 7:48 am

The Kempinski hotel chain is really nice-- the one in Budapest is considered one of the best hotels in the the city. They tend to be prety expensive.
Old Oct 26, 2004, 11:34 am

Location: KLM GD, DL PM, AA LT Plt, Hyatt Diamond, SPG LT Plat, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Interconti Amb/PC Spire, etc.
I've been to some of their European hotels. They're all superb !
Old Oct 26, 2004, 7:47 pm

Programs: EY Plat, IHG Plat Amb
Kempinski is a german chain. You can always treat a german by booking Kempinski for them. The hotels are generally of a high standard IMHO.
Stayed at the Beijing hotel recently and I must say that that one was not top notch, but still very acceptable.
Old Oct 30, 2004, 10:35 am

Programs: AAEXP/Marriott Life Platinum
Originally Posted by miles4all
Kempinski is a german chain. You can always treat a german by booking Kempinski for them. The hotels are generally of a high standard IMHO.
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Stayed at the Beijing hotel recently and I must say that that one was not top notch, but still very acceptable.[/[/COLOR
Have you -or anyone else - stayed at the Renaissance Beijing? Is so, how would it compare to the Kempinski?

I have an exhibition in that area and prefer not stay downown at this time.
Old Nov 7, 2004, 11:44 pm

Programs: EY Plat, IHG Plat Amb
Sorry for the late reply.

If you have an exhibition at the CIEC, then maybe you should try the SAS Radison next door to the centre. It is only 4 star I think, but i heard good comments and it saves you all the hassle in the traffic jams.

If you do stay there let us know what you think.....
Old Sep 28, 2010, 3:34 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum,One Harmony Exclusive, Flying Blue Platinum, Emirates Platinum
Review Kempinski Budapest?

Hello,

Has anyone been here recently? I'm looking for advice on booking this property in the end of December (new years). It looks like the rooms are a bit dated, no flatcreen tv...

Do you recommend it?

Thx

DG
Old Oct 3, 2010, 3:10 pm
thc

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, AA Platinum
I've always wondered why there are no Kempinski hotels in the US. It looks like they're looking to enter the US soon: http://www.examiner.com/travel-diva-...a-unique-twist
Old Nov 9, 2010, 11:40 am

Programs: UA 1K
Great hotels. Glad to hear they will be opening up in the US!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.